ROM Hack The Last Airbender 2010

NDSTemp50

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hay, I have a Problem With my R4DS When trying to play Avatar the Last Airbender (The Version that Came out Recently), and when I load the Rom, I get the White Screen of Death...On all the Roms it Says something about DSi, and I have a Ds Lite, But I doubt Nintendo would make a game thats only for the DSi Unless its DSi Ware. So if anyone knows how to fix this problem plz repsond
biggrin.gif
. Ty in Advance

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
The Last Airbender has DSi exclusive features but is not exclusive to the DSi system itself, it plays fine on normal DS's, recently completed it on my DS Lite with my Cyclo DS, are you running the latest Wood R4 firmware? Assuming you have an original, and if not it's really down to your cards manufacturer to provide firmware updates to fix newly released games.

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
NDSTemp50 said:
Hay, I have a Problem With my R4DS When trying to play Avatar the Last Airbender (The Version that Came out Recently), and when I load the Rom, I get the White Screen of Death...On all the Roms it Says something about DSi, and I have a Ds Lite, But I doubt Nintendo would make a game thats only for the DSi Unless its DSi Ware. So if anyone knows how to fix this problem plz repsond
biggrin.gif
. Ty in Advance

You could put wood r4 1.11 on your cart. To see if it works.

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you can use YSMenu/TTMenu and extinfo, infolib and savlib, the game has been fixed in will be available in my next update release
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-