Gaming The Inevitable Question of Game Value

link491

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all,

So recently I've begun rebuilding my collection of old gba games, and while I've had relative success with most of the games, the more popular things like Pokemon Emerald are giving me some trouble. I have no problems finding the games themselves, as there's quite a few in my area. My problem is finding one for a price that isn't rather high. In this case, I know the game is worth around $36 CAD (27 USD), but I can't find the thing in English for any lower than $52 CAD. I could import one for $36, but then I can't really play the thing since it's going to be in Japanese. Even the flea markets around my area only have the game at $50 for a legit cart. I would wait around but the game is getting increasingly harder to find and I honestly am afraid that I won't be able to get it in a year or so.

So, should I just suck it up and take the loss by getting the English game? Or should I wait a bit longer and see if I can get lucky?

Interested in your thoughts guys,
-link491

EDIT: Found a copy of Pokemon Ruby at a Value Village for super cheap so now I'm not too worried about Emerald. Could a mod please close this thread?

Last edited by link491, , Reason: Resolved, mods please close the thread :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: The film, titled ‘The Last Ronin,’ will be targeted at adults and promises a high-body count tale