Emulation Feedback GBA [I am looking for help] disconnection between sprites and game

rexi25801

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello, I think my problem is "simple", I bought this pokemon emerald bootleg cartridge, the problem is that I tried to extract the game, to edit it with the pokehex, then I injected it again, the problem is that when using the gba bootleg flasher and insert the game in the cartridge, it works correctly, until I want to access the sprite of a pokemon.

things that work:
- backpack
- last save point
- character movement, sounds, NPC sprites, save game
- pokenav

things that don't work:
- access the boxes
- open the equipment
- access the information of the pokemon in the team
- access the pokedex
- battle frontier
- teacher's pokemon delivery

From what I see, it is as if all the pokemon sprites with the game were disconnected. [attached saves and rom]

Also, when loading the rom with the gba bootleg flasher, I get two messages that cannot be interpreted [image attached]

I appreciate any kind of help, I've been trying to fix it for a month, I'm very fond of this rom, since I've been legally doing shiny hunt for months until I had this lousy idea just to have a lucky egg: c

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• error.jpeg
    error.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 29
  • save0-2023-08-30 21-52-00-0xFC0000.rar
    6.8 KB · Views: 27

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I flashed your ROM and save to my bootleg, and I think you damaged the ROM in some way. It boots up to the titlescreen, doesn't see the save I sent to it, and when I try new game, it locks up at the professor and the sound goes through a glitch loop.

Sorry, wish I could help more, but I don't know what all you messed with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto