The impossible dreams

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Ahh, how would I love coldboot on Switch. And how would I also love a trip to Japan or a huge luxury mansion.

All things that look like they'll sadly never happen. My tablet doesn't recognize the connected RCM switch so I always have to connect it to my PC just to inject a payload. But it is still a lot better than not being able to hack the switch at all.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Weird, I've had coldboot on my v1 Switch for years. Paying someone like 25 quid to install a chip wasn't that impossible.
25 quid is really good for a modding service, I see services go for £100 even.

Reactions: CoolMe

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A trinket type chip install in a v1 is a lot simpler than glitch chips in newer Switches. I supplied my own chip, but that's only a single digit difference in price anyway. Was still a bargain tbh
I agree. Trinket chips are very simple to install, unlike the Picofly that requires precise soldering skills to get right, and hopefully not to screw up your Switch like many threads I see on here.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well one of the mods/admins moved it here lmao 😂😂😂
Can't believe it!
There's no way mods can be this biased, immature and gay.

I'm sure they've committed a mistake and wasn't on purpose.
friends-joey-tribbiani.gif

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it isn't and stop trolling.

Well opening post is all over the place, first you talk about how you would love coldboot on the switch, well we already had coldboot back in 2018 with autorcm and a trinket m0.

Then you jump the conversation from talking about coldboot to a trip to japan or a mansion. Then you jump back into switch RCM. You are all over the place.

Reactions: BigOnYa

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
^ that. Plus it's literally your millionth (I counted) thread moaning about Switch hacking/coldboot, so how are the mods or anyone else supposed to take it seriously, even before you go off-topic rambling about other things?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol