Hacking The Conduit Config File(CDGame.txt)

TheWiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lazor said:
TheWiiNinja said:
WiiBlaster said:
^ Does it really effect everyone thats playing, Haven't messed around with long enough to notice
Some of the things do, such as the controller monkey. Go on the GameFAQS forums and you'll see all the people complaining about that.
tongue.gif
It's awesome when people post about a new glitch where there controls go crazy.

Then you tell them it was you.
I know, right? I haven't had this much fun watching those forums since Mario Kart Wii was hacked.

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
sunnytimes said:
Maschell - if the LAN game works PM me .. i would love to make it work on XLink Kai for multiplayer :]

You need a internet connection to find the others Wiis. Its just another Debug Wifi Mode. When you leave the game, you are in the normal Multiplayer menu.
So there is no Lan mode
frown.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
TheWiiNinja said:
vettacossx said:
Infinite HP, Ammo, and NO Reloads currupts save file! [hetoan2]:
42000000 80000000
047587FC 6675636B
04769478 20796F75
E0000000 80008000

If your refering to that cheat hetoan made
wink.gif

IT CURRUPTS THE ASSHOLE CHEATERS SAVEDATA ANYWAYS
tongue.gif

you can use them but if you save your game YOUR FUCKED lol

So let them get using them and get banned and game bricked and whatever people want to do...It Makes legit players better off

NOW I LIKE ONE CDgame.txt cheat in particular
wink.gif

CHEATS_DEBUG ON

Press Plus and Minus to enable as per usual

NOW PRESS 1 and 2 to look at the OTHER OPTIONS
wink.gif

this includes 1 i really like that lets you increase JUMP HEIGHT AND DISTANCE or GRAVITY!
ohmy.gif

there are alot of harmless and fun cheats to do without getting to grimey using those WIIRD aor Occarina cheats
wink.gif
and bedsides they MURDER your game "pun intended"
We weren't talking about that code, we were talking about these.

http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php/topi...8.html#msg35788

They can be easily modified to work online. And it won't corrupt your save.

All of those cheats are completely useless, I only use the binocular one to fire any weapon at distance (useless with a shootgun tho), unfortunately, doing so disables the radar and always get killed by hand
tongue.gif

TheWiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whibo said:
Someone noticed the maximum number of players in debug multiplayer (16 players, like announced at start)?
huh.gif
I don't know if the 16 players game works...
I don't think it does. I heard that the debug multiplayer menu was rather useless.

john.jingle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone else who figured out the WiFi codes by any chance, messed with their CDGame.txt file? I enabled the Debug Menu for my Conduit game and am wondering if that'll affect whether or not I figured out the WiFi codes correctly. I found the code online (no, not hetoan's fake code) and other people claim that it worked but not for me. Is it because I was messing with the CDGame.txt file?

TheWiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
john.jingle said:
Did anyone else who figured out the WiFi codes by any chance, messed with their CDGame.txt file? I enabled the Debug Menu for my Conduit game and am wondering if that'll affect whether or not I figured out the WiFi codes correctly. I found the code online (no, not hetoan's fake code) and other people claim that it worked but not for me. Is it because I was messing with the CDGame.txt file?
You might want to try the code on a clean copy of TCon. I don't remember if I had the debug menu on when I tested the codes.

Dteyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nano351 said:
BTW guys The Conduit is not the first wii game that HVS made with quantum 3 engine. Three of their wiiware titles have included it:
Evasive Space
High Voltage Hot Rod Show
Gyrostarr

maybe someone should see if there's some type of config files in those as well.

For those that are following this thread, I took nano351's suggestion and tried unpacking Gyrostarr, it turns out it does have the same CDGame.txt config file since it uses the same Scaleform engine.

I've made a thread about it and posted relevant information here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=164986

The Debug menu in Gyrostarr is very extensive, there's gotta be at least 100 options across the 13 pages of options available!

wiiztec

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
Infinite HP, Ammo, and NO Reloads currupts save file! [hetoan2]:
42000000 80000000
047587FC 6675636B
04769478 20796F75
E0000000 80008000

If your refering to that cheat hetoan made
wink.gif

IT CURRUPTS THE ASSHOLE CHEATERS SAVEDATA ANYWAYS
tongue.gif

you can use them but if you save your game YOUR FUCKED lol

So let them get using them and get banned and game bricked and whatever people want to do...It Makes legit players better off

NOW I LIKE ONE CDgame.txt cheat in particular
wink.gif

CHEATS_DEBUG ON

Press Plus and Minus to enable as per usual

NOW PRESS 1 and 2 to look at the OTHER OPTIONS
wink.gif

this includes 1 i really like that lets you increase JUMP HEIGHT AND DISTANCE or GRAVITY!
ohmy.gif

there are alot of harmless and fun cheats to do without getting to grimey using those WIIRD aor Occarina cheats
wink.gif
and bedsides they MURDER your game "pun intended"

Don't be so optimistic they could easilly disable saving in CDGame.txt

amars464

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a heads up, I've heard talk that Nintendo as of July 2nd started a massive ban session, I have no idea if they'll be able to notice if you've messed with CDGame.txt, but just be careful out there. I mean it's definitely good news because it will cut down on people cheating online though.

lazor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't banned.

They probably just focused on MKWii like they always do, and maybe some Brawl.

amars464

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I was over at the cesspool that is the gamefaqs messageboard trying to figure out if there was an actual point to the Ranks in Multiplayer other than to make you look 1337, and (take this with as many grains of salt as you will) someone who is supposedly one of the devs at HVS, by that I mean everyone seems to think it's legit and mostly he just talks about how the lag is being worked on, was the person I heard about the bannings from, then I saw a video of someone who was banned from anything WFC related. I'm not saying it WILL happen, I'm just saying it might, so just be careful that's all.

I mean it wouldn't be the first time a game dev posted in a forum. There was a time here once when someone was asking how to get a pirated copy of Lit to work and one of the guys that worked on it came in and pwned them with the best guilt trip ever.

lazor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
amars464 said:
Well I was over at the cesspool that is the gamefaqs messageboard trying to figure out if there was an actual point to the Ranks in Multiplayer other than to make you look 1337, and (take this with as many grains of salt as you will) someone who is supposedly one of the devs at HVS, by that I mean everyone seems to think it's legit and mostly he just talks about how the lag is being worked on, was the person I heard about the bannings from, then I saw a video of someone who was banned from anything WFC related. I'm not saying it WILL happen, I'm just saying it might, so just be careful that's all.
I'm definitely going to be more cautious, I didn't do it to much in the first place.

The thing is, you can call Nintendo and have them lift the ban. It only works once, though.

And a format might work.

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Arm the Homeless said:
Det1re said:
Arm the Homeless said:
There's an easy, manual way that you can do that doesn't require formatting.
Let me guess: Copying over a savegame without a Wi-Fi friend code?
Nope.

It doesn't require deleting/replacing any gamesaves.
Changing the WAN MAC? :x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm not a flour expert I just snort it