Hacking The best Micro SD Brand with SCDS1 SDHC

MVBDX

Active Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Jun 14, 2007
Messages
27
Trophies
0
Age
34
Website
Visit site
XP
132
Country
Iran
Hi, i want to buying a SCDS1 SDHC & also one 4GB SD memory.

But what is the best brand for best result, without lag,...?
Toshiba, Sandisk, ...?

Excuse me if this is repetitive.
Thanks in advance.
 

johnny9562001

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
26
Trophies
0
XP
121
Country
United States
Hi, i want to buying a SCDS1 SDHC & also one 4GB SD memory.

But what is the best brand for best result, without lag,...?
Toshiba, Sandisk, ...?

Excuse me if this is repetitive.
Thanks in advance.


i recommend the adata from www.newegg.com, and you just missed the special, it was 43 with shipping minus rebate offer of 10. 33 bucks for a 4gb microsd with a read speed of 17mbs and a random access of .7, thats faster than the japan microsd 2gb i use to have.
 

zellthemedic

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
35
Trophies
0
XP
84
Country
United States
test84 said:
?????? ???? ?? ???
DS
????? ???? ???


...Okay.
wtf.gif
 

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
3,150
Trophies
0
Age
29
Location
Canada
Website
Visit site
XP
238
Country
Canada
I too, have a Sandisk 8 gig Micro sdhc, but if you want the most lag free, then go with A-Data Class 6 4 gig micro sdhc. It's the fastest card available (In Micro SDHC, I mean)
 

helpme

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
478
Trophies
0
Location
uk
Website
Visit site
XP
136
Country
My 4GB Kingston SDC4/4GB JAP works perfectly no lag in AC: WW or with the Castlevania intros (it get 25 on the auto speed settings)
 

cutterjohn

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2007
Messages
663
Trophies
1
XP
779
Country
United States
A-Data 4GB class 6 was $22.99 when I looked at newegg yesterday.

They also now have a class 6 A-Data 8GB uSD as well, but it was $54.99. Better off getting 2 of the 4GB uSDs as if you include shipping they still cost a little less than the 8GB uSD w/o shipping.
 

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
3,150
Trophies
0
Age
29
Location
Canada
Website
Visit site
XP
238
Country
Canada
cutterjohn said:
A-Data 4GB class 6 was $22.99 when I looked at newegg yesterday.

They also now have a class 6 A-Data 8GB uSD as well, but it was $54.99. Better off getting 2 of the 4GB uSDs as if you include shipping they still cost a little less than the 8GB uSD w/o shipping.
Yes, but Newegg doesn't ship internationally anymore.
lecture.gif
 

cutterjohn

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2007
Messages
663
Trophies
1
XP
779
Country
United States
ojsinnerz said:
cutterjohn said:
A-Data 4GB class 6 was $22.99 when I looked at newegg yesterday.

They also now have a class 6 A-Data 8GB uSD as well, but it was $54.99. Better off getting 2 of the 4GB uSDs as if you include shipping they still cost a little less than the 8GB uSD w/o shipping.
Yes, but Newegg doesn't ship internationally anymore.
lecture.gif
Doesn't affect me, so I don't really care. The post was for the people who live in the 48 lower states as newegg also, happens to NOT ship to Alaska and Hawai, and also, presumably, Puerto Rico as well the the other couple of territories/possessions, e.g. Virgin Islands, Guam, etc.
 

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
3,150
Trophies
0
Age
29
Location
Canada
Website
Visit site
XP
238
Country
Canada
cutterjohn said:
ojsinnerz said:
cutterjohn said:
A-Data 4GB class 6 was $22.99 when I looked at newegg yesterday.

They also now have a class 6 A-Data 8GB uSD as well, but it was $54.99. Better off getting 2 of the 4GB uSDs as if you include shipping they still cost a little less than the 8GB uSD w/o shipping.
Yes, but Newegg doesn't ship internationally anymore.
lecture.gif
Doesn't affect me, so I don't really care. The post was for the people who live in the 48 lower states as newegg also, happens to NOT ship to Alaska and Hawai, and also, presumably, Puerto Rico as well the the other couple of territories/possessions, e.g. Virgin Islands, Guam, etc.
It affects me, and the OP.....
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Nah that's what gets them the award
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    These iPads deserve to be trashed.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Maybe only old senoirs would have loved to hear noisy kids
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    But then again, I see kids as a health hazza

    rd
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Their ears would have troubles hearing their loud screeches that they can sleep in peace.
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    @ZeroT21, They lack any common sense because their brain hasn't been fully developed.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    If old people learned how to use tablets more we might get them off the road :tpi:
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Anyways, I'm off for tonight. See you all later.
    +1
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Old people flip tables in anger :P
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    I remember The Onion.
  • TheAuraGard @ TheAuraGard:
    YOOO whats this
  • TheAuraGard @ TheAuraGard:
    If anyone is here please help me with my wii
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Ask nicer
  • TheAuraGard @ TheAuraGard:
    bruh please im just tryna play mariokart
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Bruh
  • TheAuraGard @ TheAuraGard:
    usb loader is taking forever to load
    +1
  • TheAuraGard @ TheAuraGard:
    i just wanna play mario kart:cry:
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Make a thread in the Nintendo forums
  • TheAuraGard @ TheAuraGard:
    um ok
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    The chatbox is for chatting not everyone here knows how to solve your issue
  • TheAuraGard @ TheAuraGard:
    Oh alright my bad
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    Rip
    M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ: Hey