dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think its fake. Not too mention that's stupid. The other guy would kick his skinny white ass. Not to mention why would the guy that got "tampon'd" admit its real.

Jundeezy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If one of my friends did that to me...well he wouldn't my friend anymore and I would probably tackle him and put it in his mouth.
It's cruel, but a used tampon? Come on!

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Joujoudoll said:
Takeshi said:
Hehe, dark red sense of humour I suppose.
smile.gif

Some people have some crazy ideas nowadays.

Come on... That shit is funny... I wouldn't do that to someone else, but it's still funny... I know how to to take red food dye and make my tampons look like real blood. I saw a video of some girl who took red dye and did that to a tampon and then put it on her sisters bed... I would so do that to my sister.

But this isn't red dye. Its a real used tampon. You're disgusting
mad.gif

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
The guy who "tampon'd" the other guy would wake up the next day with balls in his mouth.

No homo.

Who's balls? The person who was tampon'd or person who tampon'd's own balls (yeah, that might be the worst grammar I've ever used.)?

Are you talking about Nesticles or just regular balls i.e tennis, volley or base?

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 2 cents is that it is fake. If it was really a used tampon the guy pulling the prank would be using tongs or something to hold it -- especially since he said it was the guy's mom's. You gotta be severely messed up in the head to be holding onto someone else's used goods (yes, even a supermodel's). I would almost find that more disturbing than getting tampon'd.

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cracker said:
My 2 cents is that it is fake. If it was really a used tampon the guy pulling the prank would be using tongs or something to hold it -- especially since he said it was the guy's mom's. You gotta be severely messed up in the head to be holding onto someone else's used goods (yes, even a supermodel's). I would almost find that more disturbing than getting tampon'd.

The guy holding the tampon, went into his own mother's bathroom and got the tampon out of the trash... According to him.

I think it's fake too... I think it's red food dye on a tampon.

Oh, and I'm a woman and I put my tampons in the trash because I've plugged my toilet with a tampon once. So, don't say that it's unlikely to find a tampon in the trash. Also, womens periods don't normally saturate tampons that bad. Not for me at least.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY