Has the recent drama changed how much you watch or support The Completionist?

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I saw him at E3 once, I stood behind him and his camera crew in line for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. He seemed pretty affable and nice.

Turns out he's a fraudster scumbag. It's a shame that people are out there defending him when it's pretty clear he's in it for the money and nothing more.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Deleted member 681657

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
That's the guy that bought all the eshop stuff ?
Yes.
That video of him buying the entire Wii U/3ds eshop was the only thing I ever watched of his... someone needs to call the Video Game History Foundation to see if they made good on their promise to donate those consoles/backups. At least we know how he afforded it all now.

As to the original question... I will never knowingly watch anything else associated with those fraudsters.
If I remember correctly, his viewers paid for it and they were rewarded by getting featured in one of his videos. No idea if he actually did donate it. Those viewers might be asking him to remove them from the video now.

While I barely watch his videos,the fraud allegations don't stop me from watching them when I feel like it. He only gets one cent per thousand views or something. My contribution is a drop in the ocean.
Post automatically merged:

Possibily the IRS
And donors who are now filing a class action lawsuit against him.

Last edited by Deleted member 681657,
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol