My Room Is Even More a Mess
laugh.gif

talflanzman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Can you inject the installer into Photo Channel 1.1 savefile ?
Every Wii hase that installed, copying or running the hacked photo channel from the SD can install the HBC on the Wii.

jinxvorheeze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
abdeldark said:
freezing don't mean that there is a stack overflow , but it mean that there probably a stack overflow ????? can you explain what you mean? ????

Comex and you come in second , I don't know what you think you could do but since there is no way to sign with a good key a wad or a game , your hack if a can call it like this is completely useless.

Before comming and saying a hack do that :
- Find a way to sign a wad or a game like nintendo did for their games ( if you don't know that key it's impossible to find it )
- Then after that you can inject what you want in a game.

Stop dreaming !!!!!
Hacking it's not that easy ,It's not with your poor knowledge that you can do it , you need to understant how all the wii work ( you know nothing !!!!! ), then you can manage to find a bug , and find a way to use that bug.

You know what, atleast I'm trying. And from the sounds of it, your quite well informed about the Wii, why don't you teach me all knowing wise fucker of the internets. How about instead of flaming me as fast as you could, why don't you compile your thoughts into a more relevant and thought out post. Attempt to help, if you don't want to help then just pass the thread by like you never even found it. For fuck sake if you're going to flame somebody atleast spell shit correctly. Use proper grammar. This is a good place to start:
http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/

As for the hack, it was a step in the right direction. Believe it or not, the hack may not run on virgin Wii's. But it did prove that spoofing .app files into the content.bin of a virtual console game will work. And as a matter of fact, if I could get in contact with Comex we might be able to finish a hack. I recently spoofed Super Mario Bros. 3 with LoadMii instead of The Homebrew Channel and successfully downgraded a 4.0 Wii with no cIOS installed by following this guide:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=146735
Was the Wii I downgraded Virgin? No. It has had the Homebrew Channel installed on it in the past. Will this hack work for anyone but me? Not yet. That's why I need Comex. At this point without your keys from Xyzzy and some C+ and hex knowledge, your shit out of luck.
Pack and Unpack VC content.bin tutorial here:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=147008

It's shit like this guys post that makes people not want to put their time into making programs, or finding holes in security. Some self absorbed know-it-all who will never contribute anything other than a useless post telling someone else how dumb they are for even trying to make an attempt. The drama of this scene makes me sick. I don't know how anyone does it. Props to Bushing and Waninkoko, and everyone else deeply involved in the scene, I don't know how you do it. I'm starting to see where Marcan was coming from.

pspmte

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anybody tryed a swap trick

two sd readers wired up one with the real VC the other homebrew

just as it loads swap the sd

Its an idea

thc013

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
comex exploit is complete different of yours

but nice try only you forgot to learn the inner works of a exploit

when you create a exploit you have to know what changes to some code do and why they do that so you can use it

your experiment would lead to nothinng what is not already known

and if your not happy with my thoughts explain me how you bypass the security checks on a virgin wii with no keys known with your experiment en what help could comex give you

yours based on a corectly signed file tho gain root control

comex is based on a bug or overflow in system-menu to gain root control

and to corectly sign a file you need keys that are different per wii and the only way to get that key you need a exploit based on a bug or overflow

but if you use such exploit you already have root acces

jinxvorheeze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to get into contact with Comex to give him my files with LoadMii in them as last I heard the only thing holding up his exploit was the lack of HBC support for a Virgin Wii on 4.0. I didn't forget to learn the inner workings of an exploit, and I obviously know that my hack does not work on a virgin Wii (which is why I have stated so multiple times in this thread, on my youtube channel, and on my blog). I know his exploit is different than mine, anyone who has seen it knows it's different than mine. It didn't take you walking in here like a know it all to see that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/L7XokiY