TempShop, yay or nay

Do you like it or do you think we shouldnt have one?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I always answer with the wrong answer anyways!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Tempers shouldn't concern themselves with who gets the profit, that's between admin here and Shoptemp.

The only concern should be the great deals you can obtain.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
I could kiss GBAtemp.....Almost as soon as they announced the shop I was about to come on here and ask where is a good place where I can get some DS lite replacement parts for my girlfriend. GBAtemp you cease to amaze me

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
danny600kill said:
danny600kill said:
Costello is secretly running it from behind the scenes with Shaunj66 working the customer service and Ace sorting out the shipping. All with fake names of course
tongue.gif

So for people who want to know who is pocketing the cash
tongue.gif
Ha, no we're not running it. If that was the case we wouldn't have any time for GBAtemp and answering posts like this one.
tongue.gif

We helped them choose products, pricing, wrote some descriptions and such, but our involvement beyond that is more as a brand. We're the pretty face. lol

rad140

GBAtemp's "over quoter"
Trophies
Website
rad140.livejournal.com
XP
Country
Canada
Shop seems pretty awesome with free shipping, nice design integrated reviews, and in-depth detail.
Deals for forum members is also a sweet steal.

There are some other things I would like to see on the site (pc console controller adaptors, variety of screen protectors, styli), and some things are more expensive than what you good find elsewhere (mainly cables)

Overall, I approve.
Worldwide shipping and multiple currency support is nice for those of us who don't live in the USA.
smile.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Maz7006 said:
nay
frown.gif

i can't use my visa card number, there is only bank transfer or something like that, doesn't suit me
frown.gif
Credit cards are accepted via Paypal and MoneyBookers (not certain about the latter). I couldn't personally instruct you on how to use it, but I know for a fact that at least paypal excepts more than bank transfer. Hope that helps.

portezbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I purchased one of the new DSTwo's at the discounted price with 1 dollar registered shipping so I am definitely in the yay collumn for the moment. Of course I will have to wait and see how long it takes for my item to arrive.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely, it's great that I have another way to support the site (other than leeching
tongue.gif
).

Pay pal definitely accepts visa. I have a unconfirmed bank card that I can use as credit (just used it
tongue.gif
). The only problem is a small hold time on the transfer, which sites like DX don't like.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Boo, they made some silly excuse that Air mail gets stuck at customs here and thus they can only offer UPS/DHL shipping here, but its all bullshit because DealExtreme has Free Shipping to Brazil through air mail. ¬¬.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ace Gunman said:
Maz7006 said:
nay
frown.gif

i can't use my visa card number, there is only bank transfer or something like that, doesn't suit me
frown.gif
Credit cards are accepted via Paypal and MoneyBookers (not certain about the latter). I couldn't personally instruct you on how to use it, but I know for a fact that at least paypal excepts more than bank transfer. Hope that helps.

can't use paypal in Lebanon
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.