PS3 Digital games hacking question

duomaxwell0007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a lot of digital titles I bought from the PSN store and Im planning to give my PS3 away soon, my question is is there a way to make it so that those PSN bought games are unsigned/unattached so that the new recipient can have access to and play all those games (and still earn trophies) on their OWN psn account without needing access to mine? Like can I convert those to pkg files or something? I know i can dump all my physical games, so basically can I "dump" all my digital ones too?

The only thing I can think of might be getting PKGi and redownloading ALL those games again that way, but that would be too much work, especially for games I already have on the hard drive, plus we ALL know how SLOW a ps3 downloads and installs stuff (does having a jailbroken PS3 fix that?)

duomaxwell0007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can install games in pkg format but they won't be count as legit than like from your PSN account

what do you mean "not count as legit"? I mean all vita games I downloaded on PKGj still earn trophies, sync to the servers and do everything I would expect a "legit" game to do. Is PS3 different? What do you mean by legit?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do you mean "not count as legit"? I mean all vita games I downloaded on PKGj still earn trophies, sync to the servers and do everything I would expect a "legit" game to do. Is PS3 different? What do you mean by legit?

The pkg format you download won't be linked to your psn account as you don't own it.

duomaxwell0007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The pkg format you download won't be linked to your psn account as you don't own it.

exactly which means anyone I give my ps3 to can play all those games/have access to themselves without needing my psn ID. So my question is is there a way to convert all my legit (PSN) games into non legit (pkg?) games so that ANYONE can play them and their not tied to my psn anymore? And so that I dont have to redownload, install and update close to 500gb of games all over again

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
exactly which means anyone I give my ps3 to can play all those games/have access to themselves without needing my psn ID. So my question is is there a way to convert all my legit (PSN) games into non legit (pkg?) games so that ANYONE can play them and their not tied to my psn anymore? And so that I dont have to redownload, install and update close to 500gb of games all over again
It's possible you would have to dump your rap files from your games and place them in the appropriate folder. I fail to remember on how to do that tough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?