TempShop, yay or nay

Do you like it or do you think we shouldnt have one?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I always answer with the wrong answer anyways!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this is awesome!!! Im so pumped that we have our own shop now. Ill def. be purchasing some stuffs here especially if it goes toward the site.

JBW

Trophies
XP
Country
I second that, Shoptemp was a great idea! Ill be sure to get my supercard from there, and they'll have alot of people ordering from there now too becuase deal-extreme dont sell flashcarts anymore
frown.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hate it!
Looks shit
Has some shit prices.
I know something with temp in its name sucks and will probably take 2 months to reach my house!
Sorry but its EPIC FAIL!!

jk love you temp and shoptemp, this is gonna be a great success =)

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
Hate it!
Looks shit
Has some shit prices.
I know something with temp in its name sucks and will probably take 2 months to reach my house!
Sorry but its EPIC FAIL!!

jk love you temp and shoptemp, this is gonna be a great success =)
Ha i was gonna say lol
Does anyone know why there arent prices on some of the items when your browsing the main page?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Price wise it's a good DX alternative with much more information and better community integration with GBAtemp. Not to mention buying from here is supporting your site. Whether or not it'll be better than having sponsors is still a question (I mean, we do have ads anyway), but I think it's a great site regardless.

I'd like to see how good shipping is eventually. Need to buy something from them eventually.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Guild McCommunist said:
Price wise it's a good DX alternative with much more information and better community integration with GBAtemp. Not to mention buying from here is supporting your site. Whether or not it'll be better than having sponsors is still a question (I mean, we do have ads anyway), but I think it's a great site regardless.

I'd like to see how good shipping is eventually. Need to buy something from them eventually.
you'll notice that all ads and other banners are gone
wink.gif

thanks for the positive feedback anyway.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Costello said:
Guild McCommunist said:

you'll notice that all ads and other banners are gone
wink.gif

thanks for the positive feedback anyway.

Oh, I'm just constantly logged in and never bothered to see if the ads are still there. That's interesting.

Ya sure TempShop can cover the cash that the affiliates and the ads did? I really didn't mind the ads or the affiliates thing. I'm no economics person though so I could just be babbling nonsense, as usual.

Alerek

Trophies
Website
alerek.cjb.net
XP
Country
United States
Wooo awesome! A Long time coming too...I've been holding out on another flashcart for some reason, looks like I've aleady found a seller for my next purchase~

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trust a site full of hackers with my paypal info? Am I drugs!? No, I am not on anything. But something must be wrong me cuz I am gonna use the shop!

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
I like the idea of a trusted shop for flash carts and other goods with good prices, and unite service and knowledge of the product and the user, but it could create a conflict of interests when it comes down to gbatemp reviews...

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TyrianCubed said:
I like the idea of a trusted shop for flash carts and other goods with good prices, and unite service and knowledge of the product and the user, but it could create a conflict of interests when it comes down to gbatemp reviews...
I, and the rest of the staff, guarantee that reviews will not be biased because of ShopTemp, or for any other reason. Nothing has changed on that front.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Sinkhead said:
TyrianCubed said:
I, and the rest of the staff, guarantee that reviews will not be biased because of ShopTemp, or for any other reason. Nothing has changed on that front.

Absolutely. Here's an excerpt from the follow-up post to the announcement for anyone who's interested:
Will GBAtemp lose its objectivity and become biased?
Absolutely not. Everything will be the same as before. We will never influence a review for any kind of reason.
Actually, the opposite will happen. We first review the product on GBAtemp and if it's good, we'll tell the guys at ShopTemp to sell and promote said product.

We've asked that ShopTemp only carry the best and most popular carts and modchips that we have personally verified as being of quality. We will also be taking measures to make sure the customer makes informed decisions. Besides, no one could pull the wool over this community's eyes! You're a well-informed group that would be all to aware if someone tried to fudge the facts.

You can also check the review tab of any product to see customer reviews and even a score of professional reviews sampled from all over the web!
Basically, no one needs to skew the facts to sell products. Those products will prove themselves, and then ShopTemp will carry them if they have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro