TempShop, yay or nay

Do you like it or do you think we shouldnt have one?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I always answer with the wrong answer anyways!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

reimu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tintedglass.net
XP
Country
Canada
Yay! Love it! They even have the Dingoo, I purchased that thing off ebay not that long ago but I would have loved to buy it off ShopTemp.com instead. BUY IT. It's an awesome product.

Man... they even have a mini-micro adaptor... I paid $35 for mine... T_T

jlj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I like the site, the prices and the layout but the shipping times for me are quite bad on an Acekard 2i with 8GB micro SDHC

Hong-Kong Airmail: 2 to 5 weeks more info £2.04
UPS Express Delivery: 3 to 5 days more info £20.40

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is genius, low prices and the lay out of the site looks so nice and legit it makes me want to buy stuff I don't need. Also free shipping on some really good FlashCarts? Really!? This is undoubtedly amazing.

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
Ace Gunman said:
Sinkhead said:
TyrianCubed said:
I like the idea of a trusted shop for flash carts and other goods with good prices, and unite service and knowledge of the product and the user, but it could create a conflict of interests when it comes down to gbatemp reviews...
I, and the rest of the staff, guarantee that reviews will not be biased because of ShopTemp, or for any other reason. Nothing has changed on that front.

Absolutely. Here's an excerpt from the follow-up post to the announcement for anyone who's interested:
Will GBAtemp lose its objectivity and become biased?
Absolutely not. Everything will be the same as before. We will never influence a review for any kind of reason.
Actually, the opposite will happen. We first review the product on GBAtemp and if it's good, we'll tell the guys at ShopTemp to sell and promote said product.

We've asked that ShopTemp only carry the best and most popular carts and modchips that we have personally verified as being of quality. We will also be taking measures to make sure the customer makes informed decisions. Besides, no one could pull the wool over this community's eyes! You're a well-informed group that would be all to aware if someone tried to fudge the facts.

You can also check the review tab of any product to see customer reviews and even a score of professional reviews sampled from all over the web!
Basically, no one needs to skew the facts to sell products. Those products will prove themselves, and then ShopTemp will carry them if they have.

I trust you guys, and I hope nobody will have doubts thanks to your honesty and dedication towards the users
gbasp.gif

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I vote; nay.

I mean, the majority of the GBATemp.net Memebers do know sites like Dealextreme.
The same items these you can get a lot cheaper. I mean look at these Hori protectors. 8 Dollar at GBATemp. But just 2 Dollar at Dealextreme. The same product.
Besides, Dealextreme has no sending costs. That makes it even cheaper!

I'm sorry, but I think this is going to fail.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Adr990 said:
I vote; nay.

I mean, the majority of the GBATemp.net Memebers do know sites like Dealextreme.
The same items these you can get a lot cheaper. I mean look at these Hori protectors. 8 Dollar at GBATemp. But just 2 Dollar at Dealextreme. The same product.

DX no longer sells flashcards anyway.
wink.gif

Adr990

Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands

fairlyevenparents

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Adr990 said:
I vote; nay.

TempShop does have free shipping though, and DX doesn't sell flashcarts anymore so they'll probably buy from the TempShop.

Edit: people will probably pay a few extra dollars for a site they know that's trusted and a site that supports the Temp.

Adr990

Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh that's great.
smile.gif

But about the flashcard and DX wining, read my above post.
tongue.gif

Well, how are these sites like DX not trusted?
But I get your point. I take my words of it will fail back, but I'm just mentioning that they can be bought cheaper.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Multiple reasons to buy from this site!
1) Support GBAtemp
2) Free shipping is sexy
3) It's GBAtemp, if you can't trust them, who can you trust? (Besides mom and dad
laugh.gif
)

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Adr990 said:
So, I said: sites like Dealextreme;

http://www.focalprice.com
http://www.kaidomain.com
http://www.volumerate.com
http://www.budgetgadgets.com
http://www.mymemory.co.uk

Some of these sell flashcards and cheaper than GBATemp.
wink.gif

But I must say, WODE and Cyclo DS prices can't be beaten! (Though, DX sold the Cyclo DS cheaper in the past, until Cyclo complained.. How long does this one take?)
I wouldn't care if it was £10 more, GBAtemp is the most trusted DS&Wii site I know.

btw people, its ShopTemp
wink.gif

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Adr990 said:
Oh that's great.
smile.gif

But about the flashcard and DX wining, read my above post.
tongue.gif

Well, how are these sites like DX not trusted?
But I get your point. I take my words of it will fail back, but I'm just mentioning that they can be bought cheaper.

Have you ever tried to return an item to dealextreme? it's murder and sometimes you can't even get a refund depending on the support staff... dealextreme is all well and good untill you have a fault with a product, which happens quite alot to flashcards.

The only good thing about dealextreme is how cheap it is, It's shipping/support is slow and frustrating. It's great if you don't mind waiting and the product arrives in working condition.

Adr990

Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know, but luckly I watch what I buy. And got a lot of luck.

Support is expected to be better, as this shop is just new.
Regarding the amount of memebers and visitors around here. Shouldn't they take more Staff to control Shop service?

windwakr

Trophies
Website
windwakr.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Nay. I've been looking to get an AceKard for the past couple days. Could get one plus a 4GB micro SD from here for around $25(using that coupon code). But I think I'll just spend $5 more and get one from a trusted official AceKard seller, like 0shippingzone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ZQhiwti-pK0?si=LTqU_S8Xm2fYnlQg