Teen nearly kills himself trying to fix...

ianz

Trophies
XP
Country
pff how stupid everybody knows you sould do it with sunfloweroil instead of water !!
tongue.gif

modshroom128

Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
"Local media reports suggest that the teenager took the power supply, wrapped it in plastic and tape, and submerged it into a bowl of water while it was still plugged in. This caused an electrical shock and knocked the boy unconscious."

fucking retard

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
2 further things:

1. How, pray tell, does someone make it that many years into life should natural selection in fact exist.

2. Assuming 1 is incorrect and Opium's suggestion is followed the US will need a higher voltage to pull it off (yeah I know it is a combination amps-volts and point of application thing but let us face it: 130 is but a minor irritation compared to what the rest of the world has).

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a boy...Umm I didn't laugh at this but I did laugh at the comments found on that link...

I did pretty much the same thing. The comments were pretty good, as many who commented were just as stupid, one person said "you're suppose to unplug it first" or something along the lines like that. Anyways that's just as worse, even if you had it unplugged, because of the fact that the power supply unit can still retain a deadly charge even after being unplugged.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Except all of reddit 4chan and YouTube reviewers