Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by dice, Aug 24, 2007.
XD I once blew up my PC, but that wasn't my fault. This is just extremely stupid XD
pff how stupid everybody knows you sould do it with sunfloweroil instead of water !!
"Local media reports suggest that the teenager took the power supply, wrapped it in plastic and tape, and submerged it into a bowl of water while it was still plugged in. This caused an electrical shock and knocked the boy unconscious."
2 further things:
1. How, pray tell, does someone make it that many years into life should natural selection in fact exist.
2. Assuming 1 is incorrect and Opium's suggestion is followed the US will need a higher voltage to pull it off (yeah I know it is a combination amps-volts and point of application thing but let us face it: 130 is but a minor irritation compared to what the rest of the world has).
I did pretty much the same thing. The comments were pretty good, as many who commented were just as stupid, one person said "you're suppose to unplug it first" or something along the lines like that. Anyways that's just as worse, even if you had it unplugged, because of the fact that the power supply unit can still retain a deadly charge even after being unplugged.
Damn! I thought I found it
5$ it was 4chan.
crap! i was gonna try that one!.... oh well... to the nextgenconsolemobile!