TeconMoon Gamecube Games: How do I add save files?

pigy33

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have TeconMoon Game Cube games on my Wii U home menu but I can't add in save files for them since the drive is encrypted for use with the Wii U. I have all the save files on another drive which is in Ustealth mode for use with the Wii portion and it has Game Cube games with save files so is there anyway I could get TeconMoon to read save files from this Wii drive? Or some other solution?

Thanks in advanced!

leejaclane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendont by default puts saves in a folder on the SD card root labeled "saves" (no quotation marks, obviously), so if you used Nintendont to play GameCube on the vWii side of things your save games shouldn't need moved at all as injected GameCube games use Nintendont and save in the same location. Your saves and general settings are stored on SD card.

If you changed the default save location to a USB drive using a loader such as WiiFlow or USB Loader, all you need to do is move those saves to the SD card.

If you weren't using Nintendont, but instead some other method of running GameCube games on Wii U, well... I don't know, someone else will have to chime in.

HajiSaiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have TeconMoon Game Cube games on my Wii U home menu but I can't add in save files for them since the drive is encrypted for use with the Wii U. I have all the save files on another drive which is in Ustealth mode for use with the Wii portion and it has Game Cube games with save files so is there anyway I could get TeconMoon to read save files from this Wii drive? Or some other solution?

Thanks in advanced!
See that's the same thing I was. What I'm thinking of doing is opening up the file where Nintendont sets which location it uses for the saves and just change it 🤔 I mean it shouldn't affect anything really since Nintendont already can use the hdd save files. If you can set a custom reset & shutdown combo buttons why not the save location

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo