Team Rebug starts pre-orders for their SwitchMe internal modchip

NEWS UPDATE: July 22th - Team REBUG has started pre-orders for their Switch Dev Board! :)
final-render.jpg

Team REBUG has put on the final touches to their 'SwitchME' dev board for the Nintendo Switch console, they have added some 'breakout' solder pads for future expansion and other usages, but it still only needs 4 wires for normal installs on your Switch, and it allows full usage of all the various payloads from ReiNX to Atmosphere to SX OS. :)
evilsperm said:
Pricing Tiers:
  • 1 – $7.49
  • 2-9 – $7.29
  • 10-19 – $7.00
  • 20-49 – $6.79
  • 50+ – $6.00
Nintendo Switch Dev Board
  • Internal board to launch RCM payloads.
  • Cortex m0+ dev board
  • This is a pre-order, expect delivery in the very near future.
  • Board Dimensions 0.59 x 1.05 inch
You can use this to launch Custom Firmware’s for the Nintendo Switch.
  • Auto RCM Strapping – 5-6 wire install
  • Software Auto RCM – 4 wire install
  • Normal Mode – 4 wire install
  • Auto Payload injection after reboot – 5-6 wire install
If no Auto RCM strapping used you will either need to use a jig or solder pin 1-10 on the right joycon. We will have detailed write-ups soon under the Nintendo Switch section of the site. You can also use this as standalone development board (Like the Trinket m0)
The project is basically finished now, they have moved into the 'pre-order' phase with amazing affordable pricing starting at only $7.49 each, so check it out now:

:arrow: Official Site: Rebug
:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa,

evilsperm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
rebug.me
XP
Country
United States
You wont ever hear a thing back form that email address :P
That was a company we used from a friend to take payments through paypal only
If you order was out of the USA and is over order # 2900 either 2 things have happened.
1. Customs is still holding your package in your country (not a damn thing we can do about that, you need to deal with your own countries laws and DHL)

2. Package was lost or damaged in transit.

As of right now we have only had a few orders come back as damage and they reshipped as soon as we received them.
If your package was lost in transit we would get an email regarding and forward that off to you.
As of now there have only been 2 lost out of thousands and the lost ones were because the people didnt give a correct address...

So more than likely yours falls into damage or customs.

Armen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys I really want order a switchme but I can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone know where I can purchase one for shipping to the US?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You wont ever hear a thing back form that email address :P
That was a company we used from a friend to take payments through paypal only
If you order was out of the USA and is over order # 2900 either 2 things have happened.
1. Customs is still holding your package in your country (not a damn thing we can do about that, you need to deal with your own countries laws and DHL)

2. Package was lost or damaged in transit.

As of right now we have only had a few orders come back as damage and they reshipped as soon as we received them.
If your package was lost in transit we would get an email regarding and forward that off to you.
As of now there have only been 2 lost out of thousands and the lost ones were because the people didnt give a correct address...

So more than likely yours falls into damage or customs.

Ok, so I'll just sit here with my thumb up my ass and wait.

g00fland

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When were the packages shipped? What about tracking...where were they shipped from....some specifics please so I can try and build a timeline on my side.

Thanks

Reactions: digipimp75

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds enjoyable I take it you like anime girls also?

No I don't like that Jap crap, and you're not funny. In fact, I think your handling of this issue has been severely unprofessional. I mentioned that I emailed the address given on the Paypal invoice, and the first thing you say is "You wont ever hear a thing back form that email address :P". Seriously?! That's your best customer service?? It doesn't matter anyway. I filed a Paypal dispute this morning, and within an hour I get a email from Rebug with a tracking number. (which is funny, because I never got tracking number initially when it shipped). The order (#3051) was returned to sender back on 9/17, with no reason stated as to why. I was never notified by Rebug that the shipment was returned nor was I given the option of refund or re-ship. WTF I will never do business with this company again.

Flying Scotsman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When were the packages shipped? What about tracking...where were they shipped from....some specifics please so I can try and build a timeline on my side.

Thanks

When were the packages shipped?

If you bought one of the first runs - should have been shipped ~August ish I think. Mine was, but some bastard stole it in the post (I already emailed Evilsperm about it however and am just waiting on a new one being sent out when the batch arrives).

What about tracking
You would have been sent an email (to the same address you entered when buying it) with tracking info.

where were they shipped from
New York.

D

Deleted User

Is devboards.xyz legit to order from ? Is there any estimated time for shipping?
I m just curious

g00fland

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks zenamaz for the information.

Well I assume its definitely not customs hold up seeing its months later, and they would let a under $20 package thru without incident, and I did not receive any other information outside the original Paypal confirmation email so nothing to track and no other communications from anyone.

I guess I'll have to contact paypal and place a chargeback seeing I have not heard anything else from the support here.

Meh....It was a band wagon purchase...my SX still rocks....so not a big issue.

evilsperm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
rebug.me
XP
Country
United States
@digipimp75
I find it funny but that's just me, Secondly every one of our 5000 orders shipped out so if you didnt get yours there was an issue in transit. Shit happens especially when the device is the size of a fingernail and shipped in polly bags. Even though they are inside of a ESD bags as well I guess its no match for the conveyor belt at USPS/DLH or just that the people working for USPS/DHL are pretty much all special needs and dont deliever to the correct address. Hell about 10 people that don't even know their own zip code that placed orders and they got lost in transit... (again not our fault)
So you can complain all you like but I respond to emails instantly unless I am sleeping. Even than I respond the second I wake up, but we took care of you by issuing a full refund. If you want to place an order somewhere else be my guest. Out of 5000 orders shipped only 38 have issues. Looks like you were one of the 38 and that's that.

As for devboards.xyz yes they handle all of our sales and distribution now. They will start shipping as soon as we get them in their hands. We placed another order of 5000 units and they are still a few weeks away from shipping out. After the chinese holiday the factory had to play catch-up and need to hand flash the boot loaders of 5000 chips by hand is not a fast process by any means. I will update everyone as soon as the factory has a set ship date.

Reactions: Deleted User

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@digipimp75
I find it funny but that's just me, Secondly every one of our 5000 orders shipped out so if you didnt get yours there was an issue in transit. Shit happens especially when the device is the size of a fingernail and shipped in polly bags. Even though they are inside of a ESD bags as well I guess its no match for the conveyor belt at USPS/DLH or just that the people working for USPS/DHL are pretty much all special needs and dont deliever to the correct address. Hell about 10 people that don't even know their own zip code that placed orders and they got lost in transit... (again not our fault)
So you can complain all you like but I respond to emails instantly unless I am sleeping. Even than I respond the second I wake up, but we took care of you by issuing a full refund. If you want to place an order somewhere else be my guest. Out of 5000 orders shipped only 38 have issues. Looks like you were one of the 38 and that's that.

As for devboards.xyz yes they handle all of our sales and distribution now. They will start shipping as soon as we get them in their hands. We placed another order of 5000 units and they are still a few weeks away from shipping out. After the chinese holiday the factory had to play catch-up and need to hand flash the boot loaders of 5000 chips by hand is not a fast process by any means. I will update everyone as soon as the factory has a set ship date.

If you need a UK supplier let me know... I don`t mind flashing bootloaders and posting out...

Reactions: evilsperm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy