Team Rebug starts pre-orders for their SwitchMe internal modchip

NEWS UPDATE: July 22th - Team REBUG has started pre-orders for their Switch Dev Board! :)
final-render.jpg

Team REBUG has put on the final touches to their 'SwitchME' dev board for the Nintendo Switch console, they have added some 'breakout' solder pads for future expansion and other usages, but it still only needs 4 wires for normal installs on your Switch, and it allows full usage of all the various payloads from ReiNX to Atmosphere to SX OS. :)
evilsperm said:
Pricing Tiers:
  • 1 – $7.49
  • 2-9 – $7.29
  • 10-19 – $7.00
  • 20-49 – $6.79
  • 50+ – $6.00
Nintendo Switch Dev Board
  • Internal board to launch RCM payloads.
  • Cortex m0+ dev board
  • This is a pre-order, expect delivery in the very near future.
  • Board Dimensions 0.59 x 1.05 inch
You can use this to launch Custom Firmware’s for the Nintendo Switch.
  • Auto RCM Strapping – 5-6 wire install
  • Software Auto RCM – 4 wire install
  • Normal Mode – 4 wire install
  • Auto Payload injection after reboot – 5-6 wire install
If no Auto RCM strapping used you will either need to use a jig or solder pin 1-10 on the right joycon. We will have detailed write-ups soon under the Nintendo Switch section of the site. You can also use this as standalone development board (Like the Trinket m0)
The project is basically finished now, they have moved into the 'pre-order' phase with amazing affordable pricing starting at only $7.49 each, so check it out now:

:arrow: Official Site: Rebug
:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa,

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
OP
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Don't know how you getting these high prices for shipping, i am in one of worse countries (dominican republic) and it only comes up to $10.50 -- Anyplace else for SX PRO i was looking at $60 to $90 in shipping charges even from china.

D

Deleted User

NEWS UPDATE: July 22th - Team REBUG has started pre-orders for their Switch Modchip! :)
View attachment 136790

Team REBUG has put on the final touches to their 'SwitchME' modchip for the Nintendo Switch console, they have added some 'breakout' solder pads for future expansion and other usages, but it still only needs 4 wires for normal installs on your Switch, and it allows full usage of all the various payloads from ReiNX to Atmosphere to SX OS. :)

The project is basically finished now, they have moved into the 'pre-order' phase with amazing affordable pricing at only $7 each, so check it out today on their official site:

:arrow: Official Site: Rebug
:arrow: Source: MaxConsole
$30 for shipping in the US? :o

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The shipping is only $30+ BEFORE you put in your information. After adding to your cart, press the "Calculate Shipping" button. Then in the field below the country, select your State. Then put in your city and zip. Press Update Totals. You'll now see USPS option for about $2-$3.

TheMCNerd2017

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only $2.87 for the normal shipping, while Priority Mail costs $7.10, just as much as the modchip itself. This is when I pressed "Calculate Shipping" and inputted my location.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Humm so this doesnt exactly need auto-RCM installed, with the 6 wires it can work exactly like ppl have the trinket m0 working right?

I mean we just pres power+vol button and it enters RCM and the chip injects the payload and then goes to standby and if we press power button only it just boot normally to Horizon OS with chip in standby right?

D

Deleted User

Very good price for the boards. Shipping is whack tho lol I'll grab some once they fix it up. If shipping is fixed they might be cheaper than trinket m0 for me but right now they aren't.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over