ROM Hack Tactics Ogre: Knights of Lodis (hack request)

Rugapand

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would like it if someone made a hack of Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis that would enable classes like the Dark Angel or Duke Knight...
The hack must enable all emblems on said classes(and everyother class!) so the game doesn't crash when they gain Emblem X.

OPTIONALLY I would like it if the hacker could make the classes obtainable without cheats.

If this hack is impossible to make, say so!

I'm posting here 'cause the GBA forum is kinda dead and I'm going to play the hack on my DS.

(using CycloDS + EZ-flash 3-1, just so you don't flame me)

Rugapand

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes but then if my...Duke Knight gets a certain Emblem that he isn't able to get the game freezes.
That is what I want hacked, to enable all emblems for all classes.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Give him the emblems that cause a crash. The game might be able work it out--there may have been no code to show these have been acquired, but there may not be code that says these classes have entirely different sets of flags from the rest. That, or look up how the classes are decided as to what emblems they're limited to. If it's something as simple as XX ID for being able to use all emblems, change the class to use that flag. Or, if it's just a pointer directing towards what emblems are able to be learned, just make it point to the same thing as other classes.

Your best bet would be to get a look at the code.

Rugapand

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If I had any knowledge of how the codes work or if I had any hacking "skillz" I would do it myself...but I don't so that's why I'm here asking for help.

If anyone can do the things Celice said, that would be very much appreciated!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...