OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unsure.gif

Hi Guys, I need you help.
I have been getting the following error message on my Wii with 4.1U " The system files are corrupted , please refer to the Wii Operations Manual for help" sometimes after playing a game from the USBloader GX upon reboot. After that I turn my Wii off and boot into Bootmii and when I go to the Wii system menu it boots up without a problem again...

Now I was wondering if it would fix my Wii if I just update through Nintendo to 4.2U and then Softmod (bannerbomb, ...) my wii again.
Can somebody let me know if this is ok to do?

Thanks!

Additional info:
I have pre-loader 0.29 installed and BootMii as Boot2. I also have a nand backup.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Well I don't know if updating would solve the problem. If you do want to update, I'd follow the simplistic mod since besides updating your Wii, it returns all functionality and installs a patched system menu IOS.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem with usbloader gx, on a 4.1u with ciosrev17. randomly when exting a game ill get the corrupt message, but i just unplug it and plug back and it is fine, annoying but ok.

poodles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
Dont virginize. Dont update. Is it a particular game, or just random that it happens. Do you have priiloader or preloader installed? What have you done to fix it in the past, just restart the wii again?

Try to tell us everything about your wii and what you have done to it. Things become a lot clearer when we got all the info.

it is the exact issue that TRushInfo is describing.
I am using usb gx loader on my 4.1U and cios38 rev17...

i will try it with wiiflow and see what happens..

thanks for your help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-