Sync IOSs and Autoboot

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by padooo, Nov 9, 2010.

1. padooo
    OP

padooo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2009
    United States
    Hey guys,

My wii recently stopped sync'ing WiiRemotes. Every single way of sync'ing have been tried so do not ask me to press X button then Y button [​IMG]

So... My Wii is currently on:

3.3U
    Softmodded
    Hardmodded (Wiikey)
    HBC (No Priiloader and no BootMii on Boot2)

As you know my Remotes won't work, and I thought on reinstalling the IOSs that affect the syncs with the remotes or anything like that but, in order to do that, I was thinking on buildng up an Autoboot disk for HBC and then reinstall the IOSs.

But... Which IOSs are those? If you guys know share it with me, remember that I can't do anything on my console except using my GC controller.

Thanks and if you got anymore ideas share with me too.

2. demon33

demon33 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 21, 2009
    Canada
    maybe you need to replace the bluetooth pcb ?

otherwise if you didnt change n-e-thing in yor wii why does it stopped working ?

3. giantpune

giantpune GBAtemp Addict

Apr 10, 2009
    United States
    #1 - there so such thing as "the IOS responsible for syncing wiimotes". all of them do that.
    #2 youre in 3.3. unless you have purposefully installed a system menu IOS that allows fakesigned discs, your autoboot disc wont work
    #3 the wii wont turn on if the bluetooth doodad is bad. so you can forget that

4. padooo
    OP

padooo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2009
    United States
    I travel with my Wii a lot so maybe on the transportation my bluetooth module could've been damaged but if that was the issue it would give me black screen everytime. Also I organize SSBB tournaments and a LOT of Wiimotes connect on my wii maybe by reinstalling the sync IOSs it could clear the Wiimotes data of it or something like that...

I don't know everything here is a supposition.

@giantpune

You are right but as you can see I got a modchip so I assume I can autoboot fakesigned discs [​IMG]

You got anything in mind that should work for me? Because I honestly I can't figure anything out to make it work except reinstalling some IOSs or replacing the Bluetooth module. Maybe replacing it could fix my problems.

5. giantpune

giantpune GBAtemp Addict

Apr 10, 2009
    United States
    no modchip will enable fakesigned discs, ever. that is simply out of the scope of what they do.

6. padooo
    OP

padooo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2009
    United States
    Sup Pune.

Nevermind. My Wii yesterday just gave me black screen so I assume it's the bluetooth module... First it wouldn't sync to wiimotes now this.

Now I just gotta find a cheap chinese seller of it so I can buy it for 5$