padooo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

My wii recently stopped sync'ing WiiRemotes. Every single way of sync'ing have been tried so do not ask me to press X button then Y button
smile.gif

So... My Wii is currently on:

3.3U
Softmodded
Hardmodded (Wiikey)
HBC (No Priiloader and no BootMii on Boot2)

As you know my Remotes won't work, and I thought on reinstalling the IOSs that affect the syncs with the remotes or anything like that but, in order to do that, I was thinking on buildng up an Autoboot disk for HBC and then reinstall the IOSs.

But... Which IOSs are those? If you guys know share it with me, remember that I can't do anything on my console except using my GC controller.

Thanks and if you got anymore ideas share with me too.

demon33

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
maybe you need to replace the bluetooth pcb ?

otherwise if you didnt change n-e-thing in yor wii why does it stopped working ?

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
#1 - there so such thing as "the IOS responsible for syncing wiimotes". all of them do that.
#2 youre in 3.3. unless you have purposefully installed a system menu IOS that allows fakesigned discs, your autoboot disc wont work
#3 the wii wont turn on if the bluetooth doodad is bad. so you can forget that

padooo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I travel with my Wii a lot so maybe on the transportation my bluetooth module could've been damaged but if that was the issue it would give me black screen everytime. Also I organize SSBB tournaments and a LOT of Wiimotes connect on my wii maybe by reinstalling the sync IOSs it could clear the Wiimotes data of it or something like that...

I don't know everything here is a supposition.

@giantpune

You are right but as you can see I got a modchip so I assume I can autoboot fakesigned discs
smile.gif

You got anything in mind that should work for me? Because I honestly I can't figure anything out to make it work except reinstalling some IOSs or replacing the Bluetooth module. Maybe replacing it could fix my problems.

padooo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
no modchip will enable fakesigned discs, ever. that is simply out of the scope of what they do.

Sup Pune.

Nevermind. My Wii yesterday just gave me black screen so I assume it's the bluetooth module... First it wouldn't sync to wiimotes now this.

Now I just gotta find a cheap chinese seller of it so I can buy it for 5$

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs