Homebrew RELEASE SX Save Manager v1.2 (Not released by Team Xecuter)

nickmoses05

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was told to go ahead and post this here by a few people. Had someone tell me that SX Save Manager v1.2 was released on psxtools.de and was setup to be an exclusive there. Not sure if this was just leaked or planned by TX but nonetheless here is the link to download as well as video describing everything. I suck at posting on forums so if I make any mistakes here admins please let me know so I don't screw anything up next time. Thanks a lot

Link to download: https://bit.ly/2SFh1l0
Link to YT Video:

v1.2
  • Added persistent login token support
  • Added option to back up all data to Google Drive
  • Fixed bug that would cause crash if the SXOS folder was not present on the SD Card
  • Under the hood changes to lay groundwork for future updates
  • Fixed off by one bug in file names

Last edited by nickmoses05,

jkjj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how about posting a real link? can't download this. trying to make me view the file, or connect external app. idk what that is

Reactions: hartleyshc

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how about posting a real link? can't download this. trying to make me view the file, or connect external app. idk what that is
You’ll get that. It’ll say it can’t preview the file. Just hit the blue “download” button below that message and your download will start. Or maybe turn off your adblocker.

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Homlet

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can someone extract the nro out of it to use under hbmenu?
If I'm not mistaken, this uses the browser for online save management and as such cannot be launched in applet mode or via title redirection and as such requires a nsp (or at least for the first login)

Last edited by Homlet,
Reactions: cucholix

CompSciOrBust

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
Can someone extract the nro out of it to use under hbmenu?
If I'm not mistaken, this uses the browser for online save management and as such cannot be launched in applet mode or via title redirection and as such requires a nsp (or at least for the first login)
Yep. Could work in theory but SXOS doesn't man in the middle the browser's html white list. The fix was apparently going to be included in the next version of SXOS but then Max and Gary got arrested before it was released. If you were to get an NRO it would work fine as long as you have logged in once the the NSP and have saved the log in info but TX didn't just embed an NRO in to the romfs, all the code is in the NSO which I don't think can be converted in to an NRO.
I do have a bunch of really old NRO files if anyone is interested in screenshots of the pre 1.0 UI. I would share them but I don't want to anger TX if they do come back plus I don't know if it has any illegal numbers in it like SXOS. Oldest NRO I have is from June.

Source: Was a beta tester and talked to TX about this on rocket chat. Lots of us wanted an NRO but it wasn't possible with cloud saves.

Last edited by CompSciOrBust,
Reactions: hartleyshc

blawar

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. Could work in theory but SXOS doesn't man in the middle the browser's html white list. The fix was apparently going to be included in the next version of SXOS but then Max and Gary got arrested before it was released. If you were to get an NRO it would work fine as long as you have logged in once the the NSP and have saved the log in info but TX didn't just embed an NRO in to the romfs, all the code is in the NSO which I don't think can be converted in to an NRO.
I do have a bunch of really old NRO files if anyone is interested in screenshots of the pre 1.0 UI. I would share them but I don't want to anger TX if they do come back plus I don't know if it has any illegal numbers in it like SXOS. Oldest NRO I have is from June.

Source: Was a beta tester and talked to TX about this on rocket chat. Lots of us wanted an NRO but it wasn't possible with cloud saves.

NSO's most definitely can be converted to NRO. You are just shifting segments around.

livinitwarrior

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How this compares to others like checkpoints or JKsm which is better overall

I like it, but I double up with this and JKSV. This allows you to upload ALL of your saves up to the cloud now, which is a lot easier than manually doing it by JKSV alone via FTP sync. There have been comments about re-installing game save issues though, which is why I double up

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Dark_Phoras @ Dark_Phoras:
    I have no idea what's happening with all my friends from other places
    Gift
  • KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName:
    It's weird people in their mid 50s-20s seems to like social media more than TikTok and YouTube
    Gift
    Unless they get paid to upload videos
    Gift
    I used TikTok a couple of days and got tired
    Gift
    But it's still better than Facebook
    Gift
    One dude here swore I was trolling him on twitch and I never even used it
    Gift
    But that's a thing with social media; it creates an illusion of proximity, when in truth everyone is overwhelmed with all the information and all the social demands in the platforms
    Gift
    And a lot of people are addicted to the phone, checking social media or talking with someone. Some exercise in the gym while being glued to the phone, not even activity takes them away from it
    Gift
    And I was like that too, until I left social media. Now sometimes I'm grabbing my phone, opening the browser and thinking: I've seen everything I wanted to see, I don't have a reason to use the phone. And I put it down
    Gift
    I'd rather look at my phone than sit at a computer 24/7
    Gift
    Funnily when I'm out I hardly use my phone other than checking a message here and there
    Gift
    I'm mostly too busy making sure my neighbor doesn't get himself arrested
    Gift
    This evening two guys were speeding head first into my car in these:
    bolt-announces-a-custom-built-scooter-model-2-1024x536.jpg
    Gift
    I didn't make case, I made my manoeuver to park the car. But I caught them off-guard, the one ahead hit the brakes and had to jump from the scooter. For a second I thought he would go against the car. They were trying to race through a gap they perceived, thinking I was going to always drive forward
    Gift
    I guess they learned a valuable lesson, don't assume that real roads are a playground
    Gift
    I had a woman walk in the middle of the intersection once I was debating on flooring it
    Gift
    In those cases I honk
    Gift
    I need to get my uncle to install a cow horn
    Gift
    Those scooters go 40km/h, and the kids were riding them with no helmets
    Gift
    And trying to make for the gap like they're Millennium Falcon
    Gift
    Annoying can't find any type c to usb adapters in my place at least they're like $3
    Gift
    Sweet found one installing emudeck
    Gift
    Lol stupid ips is blocking rom sites time for a vpn
    Gift
  • Gift
  • sley @ sley:
    hrth
    Gift
    sley @ sley: hrth