1. kozi801

kozi801 Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    I updated and no luck. Other issue is I cant sync clock with internet. Maybe this is affecting it

2. cwiggs

cwiggs Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Anyone get 1.2b to work in Atmosphere? I'm using OFW 10.2.0 with Atmosphere 17.0 and It just loads to a black screen.

3. ChambersNow

ChambersNow Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have a switch with a user called Kids. On that switch I played Xeneblade Chronicales for about 3 hours. I backed up the saves with sx save manager 1.2 and copied the sx folder (whith the saves) to a different sdcard. Put that SDcard into a switch that I have a user called Homebrew. when I go into sx save manager, the saves aren't showing up. Are they supposed to show up or do they only show up if the game is installed? Also, if the save is for 'Kids' does that matter? Or how do I convert it to 'Homebrew'? Thanks all!

4. CompSciOrBust

CompSciOrBust GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Yep. You need the correct time settings otherwise the web applet can't load the login page.
    Since it's an SX product I don't think it works on Atmosphere. May be cracked versions out there though.
    The game needs to be installed and be opened at least once so that the Switch registers it.

As for everyone else, I know 1.2-C is in the works but I haven't been given a test build or been told what features it will have. I'm curious as to why it isn't on the website. I asked in the TX Discord but no one seems to know. Maybe it's because of the legal issues TX is having but the boot.dat files were updated so who knows.

Last edited by CompSciOrBust, Jan 21, 2021
    ChambersNow likes this.
  5. kozi801

kozi801 Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    @CompSciOrBust I tried everything, I think and I could not fix the time issue, I am forced to set it naturally. I heard it could be how my chip was set-up? The SX Corr. Any idea how I can fix it so that when I turn on automatic sync it does bot sunc to the day the cheap was installed?

6. CompSciOrBust

United Kingdom
    The chip shouldn't effect it. Maybe emunand does? I'm unsure. This might work although I haven't tried it. https://github.com/thedax/NX-ntpc

7. kozi801

kozi801 Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    @CompSciOrBust Hooray it worked!! I waited for this for weeks. Indeed it was NX ntpc, I was afraid it could brick my switch because I could find nobody who made it work on sxos, and thank you to the person who had the idea that the issue could be the time sync.

CompSciOrBust likes this.
  8. CompSciOrBust

United Kingdom
    I've had confirmation that 1.2-C will include the ability to change the save compression level in the settings, back up system saves, automatically set the system clock time, and possibly an auto update feature (if the powers that be are willing). No one I know has been given a test build yet so I don't know how much progress has been made on any of these features or how close it is to being "leaked".

hartleyshc likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Xecuter), released, Manager