SX Pro is now rolling off the production line - more of your Questions Answered

Everyone has been wondering how things are moving along with getting the SX PRO devices into the hands of the official resellers, and today we had the pleasure to be given an exclusive tour of the inside of the Team-Xecuter factory, and we took some cool photos of the assembly line in operation, and at the same time the developers took a break out of their busy schedule to answer some more of your questions you been having recently since the last SX update a few days ago.

SX-LINE.jpg

The clock is ticking and we are getting closer to Xecuter SX line launch date.

We wanted to share some of the pictures of the first units coming out of our assembly lines and of the packaging for SX Pro. We are very satisfied with the product quality and we are certain you will be as well. We will have some video and maybe another announcement coming and then it will be TIME!

Before we leave you, our usual Q&A to your most popular questions.
  • Q: Is SX OS compatible with firmware 5.1.0
    A:
    Of course. And as we stated before, it will be compatible with the next updates as well. We are offering a future proof solution.
  • Q: Will the SX OS for people who bought it 'stand alone' be delivered before the SX OS for people who bought SX Pro?
    A:
    Not necessarily. SX Pro will be shipped in the days to come to distributors. SX OS will be unlocked a bit after the reviewers get their units (all reviewers receive SX Pro).
    So depending on the speed of delivery to your distributor and then to you, SX Pro could come before SX OS stand alone. It probably will be very close.
  • Q: Why is there - and + symbols engraved in the SX Pro dongle?
    Since USB-C devices can be plugged in either way, people are worried if dongle plugged in upside down, the + on left and - on right, and SX label facing down, that the Switch will blew up or get bricked, etc.
    A:
    They are here just for cosmetic reasons. The - symbol is also the LED window.
  • Q: Yikes, those are two huge caps in render picture? Is that going to taser my Switch, damage my system, or zap me!
    A:
    Super Cap’s actually (super-capacitor), 0.35F 2.7V, given the transport issues with Lithium based batteries SuperCap’s are fast becoming the go to temporary power source.
    No zapping ( very low voltage ) and we limit the charge current to ~400mA peak for either USB port.
  • Q: Huh, two caps, how do they get 'charged'? Do I have now and then plug my dongle into micro-USB cable to charge it, what happens when it runs out of power? -- Why not battery instead? -- Does it instead drain my Switch battery, what happens if I leave it plugged in.
    A:
    The SuperCap’s are charged from either usb port ( USB-C or Micro USB ). The caps offer approximately 1 week standby time with enough energy left for one boot, or at least 5 successive boots without the opportunity to auto-charge. Charge to 80% is achieved (automatically) within 1-2 seconds of entry into the Nintendo start menu. We are working reducing that considerably … (see above for why not battery). Because we are powered by s-cap’s we have a very power conscious design.
    Leaving the dongle in the console for more than a minute is pointless but will do no harm in any way to the dongle and drain very little battery ( currently we draw ~25mA but will work on reducing that considerably after ~1-2 minutes charge mode).
  • Q: Can I charge my Switch via dongle?
    Using just micro-usb cable, removing the need of needing a proper usb-c cable.
    A:
    Sadly no, our intent for the micro USB port was for charging the dongle and firmware updates, but might be something we will consider for future hardware revisions, thanks.
  • Q: There been reports of cables, and docks without that bricked the battery charging circuit, are we at risk with SX Pro solution?
    A:
    No, simply because we do not support charging. The dongle uses both USB ports only for receiving charge.
  • Q: Is TX coming up with solution for those that leave their Switch always 'docked'?
    Its nice, that is portable, but some users never go 'portable', they are DOCK only fans, what about them?
    A:
    If the demand is there, it is something we can develop.
Team-Xecuter, Rocking the Switch in 2018!

Check out the source link below, for their exclusive photos of the TX assembly line)

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa, , Reason: removing my usual bad grammar

Bitchplease

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If it is true then nobody cancelled their pre-order other wise we would have had someone leaking already.
why would you ask for proof and give something you don't want the public to have yet

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What also is funny, then are rolling of the production line now, but some German shops claim they have the SX Pro in stock :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
which shops?

MrGizMo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
If it is true then nobody cancelled their pre-order other wise we would have had someone leaking already.
why would you ask for proof and give something you don't want the public to have yet

which shops?

http://www.vartis.net/team-xecuter-exclusive-switch-sx-fur-nintendo-switch.html
http://www.media-dax.com/team-xecuter-exclusive-switch-sx-fur-switch-spiele.html
http://www.elespiel.com/741-team-xecuter-sx-switch-flashcard-.html

https://www.switchflashcart.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=114&products_id=312
this one looks shady , 2542 in stock :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok then Eistein lets see you explain how it can

I bet you don't and just post more crap as you have no clue about the specs of usb-c

As i said ask Bowser (GaryOpa) why he doesn't post a video of it doing so

Simple reason is he can't as Max and Him know they have been outed again as shill ripoff merchants

Still only 24 hours til Free Switch Day

Not as much butthurt as the people hwo have been shilled into paying 40 bucks for something that will be free by tomorrow on Free Switch Day

Wait and see how nicely these Chinese sellers are when you ask for a refund after Free switch day .....

Free Switch Day should be known as "Broke Motherfuckers Day".

Because one, you're getting shit for free because you're broke, and two, some switches are going to be broken.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ok then Eistein lets see you explain how it can

I bet you don't and just post more crap as you have no clue about the specs of usb-c

As i said ask Bowser (GaryOpa) why he doesn't post a video of it doing so

Simple reason is he can't as Max and Him know they have been outed again as shill ripoff merchants

Still only 24 hours til Free Switch Day

Not as much butthurt as the people hwo have been shilled into paying 40 bucks for something that will be free by tomorrow on Free Switch Day

Wait and see how nicely these Chinese sellers are when you ask for a refund after Free switch day .....

You forgot to say Free switch day one more time lol. Since you fail to understand the concept of USB C's two way charge I'm not even gonna sweat a break with you. Just... just try to be more informed next time you troll/scam. OK, Einstein?

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Damn boy's. You guys are so salty about it. Maybe the thought of it being true scare tx buyers or something. Not feeling that you wasted your precious $ must be your priority now. Even if it miraculously gets leaked drm free you'll still have your dongle. Either way if it's so impossible to be true why feed the troll then? Just ignore it.

Obvious question is obvious. But if I use this darn thing, how fast am I to expect Nintendo's online banhammer?
No one knows yet for sure. Everything is new and we'll have to find out the hard way.

Last edited by JJTapia19,

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man i'm just gonna wait for both Atmosphere and SX to be used for a while before I jump in. I don't want to deal with some mass bug or ban we wouldn't know how to handle.

Reactions: JJTapia19

tinkle

taciturn shill girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still waiting for you to explain how it can

Does your mom know you are on the internet unsupervised ?

Rather Interestingly Bowser on behalf of Louarn has Pmed me and offered me a monetary settlement not to release on free switch day

So do we take the money or open the box ?
lmao way to admit to being a fraud. It's funny how you have no proof at all, huh? And now, "oh I got offered money not to prove it". How convenient. Someone stick a fork in this assbutt, hes done.

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Guys, I just noticed this:
"If you don't have WiFi configured you will be able to retrieve your SX OS License through our website."

That means that if TX doesn't ask for a Switch Serial on activation, someone can share him license and we can have SX OS for free.
The only thing is that is unlikely

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guys, I just noticed this:
"If you don't have WiFi configured you will be able to retrieve your SX OS License through our website."

That means that if TX doesn't ask for a Switch Serial on activation, someone can share him license and we can have SX OS for free.
The only thing is that is unlikely
You really think that they are that stupid? Of course you'll need to enter a serial or something that makes the OS run only on your console.

Ask Bowser (Garyopa) if hes happy with it being posted in public and I will oblige if he agrees
Everyone here knows that you don't have anything at all. Why waste everyone's time, you're not going to make anyone cancel their preorder.

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
You really think that they are that stupid? Of course you'll need to enter a serial or something that makes the OS run only on your console.

Everyone here knows that you don't have anything at all. Why waste everyone's time, you're not going to make anyone cancel their preorder.
someone found the page for activation and doesn't seems like it needs the serial or some unique of your console

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
someone found the page for activation and doesn't seems like it needs the serial or some unique of your console
Of course it will. Otherwise it would be available for everyone in a matter of seconds within official release.
But wait! It will be anyway tomorrow, thanks to @SoulOfGazza who definitely has the OS already, hacked it and will release it tomorrow without anyone else backing that story up

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Update: I'm actually wrong, you have to upload a file to that website to make your unique console license, but if someone finds how to crack that file, we can get SX OS for free

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I'd quite enjoy a life of taking it easy. But I haven't reached that life yet.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you loose an email account and can't sign in its understandable most think it's funny and they can get away with it instead of trying to make amends over their actions unless they mess up so bad the entire community tells them to f off
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, or to test some stuff
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    cri-mge
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's why I don't want my name all over the place people get things twisted over the smallest thing and it turns into a dumb ordeal
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    damn, pretty ok
    price on that too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, What's good
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Damn, those are sick.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @SylverReZ, sup sylv! Watching a twitch streamer, trying to find things to 3d print that will help me organize things a little but, just chilling overall, hbu?
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, I'm doing good, thx. What are they 3D printing at the minute?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Just printed one of these to hang my xbox one controller on the wall and get it off my desk
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Wow, nice. I see a very good use out of them.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, do you have a microcenter near yu always see cheap ssd but they sell out in like a hour
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @K3Nv2, kinda, about 45 minutes away or so
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I have a lot of microcenter SSDs, always grab some when I go in there. Always end up needing an SSD for a server or something
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sucks most the deals are pick ups
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microcenter like let's open stores but make people drive an hour out
  • B @ btjunior:
    all i did was upload some copyright protected files even after being warned smh
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    didn't mean to send early
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant to send the JonTron "it's the real santa praise jesus" meme in response to luke
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i meant to send the JonTron "it's the real santa praise jesus" meme in response to luke