SX OS returns after TX arrests with beta version 3.1.0, supports OFW 11.0.0

BF6ECB62-2F35-4628-9A67-0E5A5C7BBA5F.jpeg

It’s alive! Despite the legal issues currently plaguing Team Xecuter, you wont have to worry about support for SX OS. Appearing suddenly on the Xecuter website is a brand new update, bringing SX OS to beta version 3.1.0, and adding support for the latest Nintendo Switch firmware. Also included is support for Flycast fast ram and chain loading alongside the Mariko BEK. The update is available where it usually is uploaded to, but please remember that Team Xecuter hosts illegal content on their website, therefore linking to it is against GBAtemp’s rules.

* Added support for firmware 11.0
* Added support for Flycast fast ram
* Added support for chainloading with Mariko BEK
* Small improvement in USB XCI loading

Users are reportedly updating just fine with the new files, however it’s always wise to wait for further information and confirmation.

Lazyboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
You should support devs by buying games...
Why many people assume if you buy the game you are supporting the developers?
It doesn't work like that, developers are just people with paid salaries, so whether if you buy it or not they will still get their salaries anyway, companies are the one with millions and they are the one who are greedy to sell us overpriced games, how is my $60 will support the millions of dollars they have? The local stores already brought their games so when I buy the game I'm only supporting those stores.
Speaking of support, I rather support indies and regular people like us.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Why many people assume if you buy the game you are supporting the developers?
It doesn't work like that, developers are just people with paid salaries, so whether if you buy it or not they will still get their salaries anyway, companies are the one with millions and they are the one who are greedy to sell us overpriced games, how is my $60 will support the millions of dollars they have? The local stores already brought their games so when I buy the game I'm only supporting those stores.
Speaking of support, I rather support indies and regular people like us.
It's not that in all companies. Some of them are sharing percentage from income between devs additionally to salaries after the end of fiscal year.

Last edited by masagrator,

britain4

Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome news they came through with another update - even better that the new SX Gear 1.1 seems to be compatible with the Core/Lite chips now so you can boot straight to Hekate without going through the SX loader

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I love them <3

TX are the heroes on white horses the scene desperately needs, but not even remotely deserves.

Like hell they are. Here is just one of the absolute criminal scumbags YOU are rooting for:
"The first defendant is Max Louarn, a 48-year-old French national who was arrested in Canada where he is being held in custody. Louarn is seen as the leader of Team-Xecuter. He made important business decisions, arranged investors and financing, and oversaw product development and the wholesale distribution chains.

In 1993 he was arrested in a Nintendo piracy case, after which he fled to Spain.

That was not his only run-in with the law. Two years later he was arrested in Washington for his involvement in a credit card fraud and was accused of reselling 3,000 stolen credit cards. This eventually led to a sentence of five years and eight months for the then 23-year-old."

He's a life-long hardened criminal.
Full story here.

I hope your hero steals your credit card. You deserve it for supporting organized criminals.

Reactions: HollowGrams

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like hell they are. Here is just one of the absolute criminal scumbags YOU are rooting for:
"The first defendant is Max Louarn, a 48-year-old French national who was arrested in Canada where he is being held in custody. Louarn is seen as the leader of Team-Xecuter. He made important business decisions, arranged investors and financing, and oversaw product development and the wholesale distribution chains.

In 1993 he was arrested in a Nintendo piracy case, after which he fled to Spain.

That was not his only run-in with the law. Two years later he was arrested in Washington for his involvement in a credit card fraud and was accused of reselling 3,000 stolen credit cards. This eventually led to a sentence of five years and eight months for the then 23-year-old."

He's a life-long hardened criminal.
Full story here.

I hope your hero steals your credit card. You deserve it for supporting organized criminals.

He's a life-long hardened criminal? Not really in my opinion. All non-violent crimes. Shit running a stop sign or red light can be more violent than those charges.

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Don't people realize, these people are just the fall guys for a way bigger system... sort of like Donald trump with the Republicans. :)

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Been a user since day 1, best purchase ever
Me too. Lets me try out games on my banned Switch before I buy them on cartridge. Especially since Demos aren't long enough, or don't exist for most games.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lets me try out games on my banned Switch before I buy them on cartridge.
OMG, let's be honest, Jayro! Are you actually gonna buy games that you downloaded and played on your hacked Switch? More than likely, no! If you're gonna buy them, you're part of the 1% users! Congrats! I don't blame you if you don't buy them, I do the same! I don't feel that bad about pirating now, as I bought a ton of games in the 16-bit, PSX, PS2, PS3 era. I'd have thousands of dollars more in my bank account, if I had been pirating back then. I don't regret spending the money then, as I had a lot of fun, but all the same, I don't have remorse pirating now.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
OMG, let's be honest, Jayro! Are you actually gonna buy games that you downloaded and played on your hacked Switch? More than likely, no! If you're gonna buy them, you're part of the 1% users! Congrats! I don't blame you if you don't buy them, I do the same! I don't feel that bad about pirating now, as I bought a ton of games in the 16-bit, PSX, PS2, PS3 era. I'd have thousands of dollars more in my bank account, if I had been pirating back then. I don't regret spending the money then, as I had a lot of fun, but all the same, I don't have remorse pirating now.
I do end up buying the game on cart eventually, when I can afford it. So yes, I buy my games, just not right away. And rarely ever used, unless they're out of print new. I refuse to pay scalper prices.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...