Status
Not open for further replies.

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
why the hate? just because he couldn't crack it and was overexcited a few times with his "almost cracked" statements?
come on. be grateful he even tried.
Because he didn't even crack most of it. He took credit for other people's work and tricked TX to thinking he was the cracker.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'd be grateful if he was the coder but he wasn't he just compiled other people's code and when it didn't work he'd give up on them.

Reactions: naddel81

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because he didn't even crack most of it. He took credit for other people's work and tricked TX to thinking he was the cracker.

well, at least he did give it attention. can't blame him for being active ;)
I just bought the damn license because with atmosphere being completely silent for weeks, I guess that route is dead aswell. :(

Reactions: 210modz and leerz

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well, at least he did give it attention. can't blame him for being active ;)
I just bought the damn license because with atmosphere being completely silent for weeks, I guess that route is dead aswell. :(
Nothing has changed in the GitHub for about 4-5 days now. Weird because that's when SX OS started to be cracked. Coincidence?

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's just a theory. It also seems a bit suspicious but I kinda doubt it. Hopefully with the crack basically dead now they can get back to working on atmosphere.

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just a theory. It also seems a bit suspicious but I kinda doubt it. Hopefully with the crack basically dead now they can get back to working on atmosphere.
what does pragma's stopped attempts have to do with atmosphere devs going back to "working on atmosphere"? sorry, I just don't understand the correlation.

Last edited by naddel81,

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well the atmosphere GitHub stopped being developed around the time the SX OS crack started happening. A lot of these devs also didn't like the fact that TX was charging for a CFW that was better than theirs. Since it's closed sourced they could of tried to crack it so they can try and force it (or make their own version of it) that is open source. Either that or they wanted to steal most of the features from it.

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know and it'll add cart2 support! :D

Hopefully it'll be released by the time I get my SX Pro

Wrathcaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cracking of SX OS seems dead, so like every SX Project, never cracked. Maybe someone will Continue to do but doubt. So much security layers. Just not worth to save 20$ :D
To some its not about saving money, some love the challenge to reverse engineer something that others can't.

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the atmosphere GitHub stopped being developed around the time the SX OS crack started happening. A lot of these devs also didn't like the fact that TX was charging for a CFW that was better than theirs. Since it's closed sourced they could of tried to crack it so they can try and force it (or make their own version of it) that is open source. Either that or they wanted to steal most of the features from it.
first of all what do you mean by "could of"?
and you did still not explain the correlation between the officially stopped pragma-attempt of cracking SX OS and the development of atmosphere. he was/is NOT a dev there in any way. I think you are confusing him with being a dev at atmosphere from your previous post.

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
first of all what do you mean by "could of"?
and you did still not explain the correlation between the officially stopped pragma-attempt of cracking SX OS and the development of atmosphere. he was/is NOT a dev there in any way. I think you are confusing him with being a dev at atmosphere from your previous post.
Ah. It's just that I got suspicious to why it hasn't been developed for four days.

And that it has been developed every few hours before that.

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah. It's just that I got suspicious to why it hasn't been developed for four days.

I absolutely understand that. but that has nothing to do with the fact that you said they (atmos devs) could go back to work because now pragma stopped cracking attempts?!
why would they care at all?

DeuX

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
This is all futile. I bought the SX Pro (still waiting on it) and the only reason why I wouldn’t want to see SX OS cracked is to give more incentive to TX to keep updating and adding new features to it. But seeing people here waiting for it to be cracked is just... idiotic?

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What disgusting behavior of all these fanboys. Just respect everyone his/her own choice instead of this disgusting behavior justifying your own purchase or own decision. The fanboyism from both sides is literally disgusting and it truly has been a long while since the forum has been like this with cursing and name calling constantly on every single thread. It's Gateway days all over. Just leave it and calling people besides Executer amateurs is so childish. I'm pretty sure the people saying that can't even write a simple pong game. Both are skilled, be it the people from executer or the people working on other projects that have worked on opening up the ps3, 3ds, wii u and now the switch.

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What disgusting behavior of all these fanboys. Just respect everyone his/her own choice instead of this disgusting behavior justifying your own purchase or own decision. The fanboyism from both sides is literally disgusting and it truly has been a long while since the forum has been like this with cursing and name calling constantly on every single thread. It's Gateway days all over. Just leave it and calling people besides Executer amateurs is so childish. I'm pretty sure the people saying that can't even write a simple pong game. Both are skilled, be it the people from executer or the people working on other projects that have worked on opening up the ps3, 3ds, wii u and now the switch.
I agree with this. (Even though some of that was directed at me).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, is that Wing from South Park?
    BigOnYa hmmm I wonder how long until someone just vapes the straight nicotine lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People have put 50mg salt nic in straight subohm coils which is like more powerful hits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey psi, do they have dress codes down there in FLa, here there are signs on stores that say "No shirt, no service" but curious bout down yonder
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I tried the salts and too strong for me, I prefer the norm juice
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In Florida they don't serve you if you have clothes on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking raining again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can tell by whenever your wife done letting out loud ass moans then I get her a ticket back home
    +1
    @BigOnYa, yeah most places demand clothes and shoes, unless it's some really back water place that I am unaware of lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Cool, I got lunch money for tomorrow then.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @K3Nv2 call uremum Sloppenheimer the way she givin me this bomb head
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I call uremum alzheimer she forgets to leave
    +1
    Time to start a vape straight nicotine challenge, Darwin be praised!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine if Hitler had vapes, we promise it's not cyanide it'll help you quit nicotine
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please, walk into my patented vape chamber, aka the non smoking area
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I do wonder how dominate Germany would've been if they just enlisted Jewish people
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They actually enlisted Muslims, seriously, because the Muslims hates Jews, even tho it was not the supreme race. He claimed common hate, is friendship.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He could've just made them walking shields kind of a dumb ass move
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/3km8bqC lol cd level quality I fucking hope so
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says "Not tonight, I have a gyno apt in the morning." So man rolls over, but after few minutes starts rubbing her again. She says didn't you here me, no messing around, I have a gyno apt tomorrow. " Man says, "Well you don't have a dentist apt tomorrow also do you?"
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says...