Status
Not open for further replies.

xXonetimeuseXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The people who bought the OS and are salt because it's being cracked... Seriously...
I get that u got the dongle for obvious reasons. But y buy something u know will b cracked in just a few days. Might as well buy your games

adam1290

Trophies
XP
Country
upload_2018-6-19_18-12-59.png

We may be close

SodaSoba

‿︵‿︵‿︵ヽ(°□° )ノ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anti piracy measures on a piracy tool. Somewhat ironic right?
Ironic as paying for a license to pirate games

This is random but here is the censored word list from the EDEV of the Switch's nand... (There's a lot more in other languages)

Man some of those are funny as hell, lucky gbatemp doesn't have a similar list...
Fluffer made me chuckle

Enryx25

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I hope it doesn't get cracked for a while (at least a month) because I want them to get enough money and sales to make their cfw really good.
If it got hacked for today for example, and we could generate the license file enabling all the features, tx may abandon it.
(Although I don't think we will be able to generate the correct licenses, because we don't have their needed key, so we will always have to use a patched payload)

The more money they get, the more updates - that makes sense in my mind.
And if you want to use a cracked version, it means you want to use it, and if you want to use it, you want it to be the best it can be!
I don't care about new features. I just want free gamez

Reactions: Matchitza

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I don't care about new features. I just want free gamez
Yeah but I think I read tx os doesn't work with all games (something about new type 2 games/ some sushi striker game etc), we will really want the updates tx give us

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They've made a ton of money. Someone said 4k orders on just one site. Just for software. You do the math
nice, I'm happy for them :)

Reactions: Centergaming

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
If all future games are type 2, and TX deliver a more secure file, well the ones in 1.0 will be left aside :P
yeah but of course hackers will just try to hack the newer versions.
I would like to see how hard tx try to further protect it, it's interesting.

I read I read that with gw, they implemented a virtual machine in the payload, to really obfuscate things.
Maybe I got that wrong, but I think I remember it right - and if so, that's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: lol there's a guy selling mig switch in usa on ebay for $200/ea he's definitely going to get...