Untitled.png

Reactions: xXonetimeuseXx

Sgt. Lulz

Beef up
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, atmosphere will do all that and more. The only thing they’re against is piracy. So this 1.0 version is already perfect for that purpose.
SciresM has already stated that it won't actively try to deter nor enable piracy. It'd be pointless to do so when the entire project is open source and visible to the world.

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why are people so desperate to crack SX OS? I like it's the same people that is supporting the crack of SX OS as the ones who just want free CFW's.

kevin_1351

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
SciresM has already stated that it won't actively try to deter nor enable piracy. It'd be pointless to do so when the entire project is open source and visible to the world.

I know, but hwre we already have a polished backup loader; instead of waiting 2 months for the scene to do the same (with this quality).

Win-win imo.

mmajunkie77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I purchased the Pro and if it gets cracked, honestly, I still won't feel scammed. There's always going to be that salty ass person who tries to shit on your work.

If the OS gets cracked today, tomorrow, or a month from now - I'm still going to use the dongle for convenience and backup loading. Future updates are a plus as well. The thing is only $40, and for most of us that $40 is not an issue. It's money well spent imo and I will continue to use it, even after it's been cracked.

Sephirosu

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, atmosphere will do all that and more. The only thing they’re against is piracy. So this 1.0 version is already perfect for that purpose.

Well it's been said that Atmosphere won't have features locked behind a wall like the 3DS scene had so chances are that pirating will still be possible with Atmosphere even if it's not intended.

Reactions: mark.m.moran

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Why are people so desperate to crack SX OS? I like it's the same people that is supporting the crack of SX OS as the ones who just want free CFW's.
It is because of double standards. If a Company makes software that makes you get games for free which developers worked hard for themselves and Then start crying that People are cracking it and making statements like " pls support us !!! We've worked hard on this". No shit Sherlock and what about all those developers that made thé games that ur allowing people to play for free. That is why People are cracking it

Last edited by kumikochan,

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
It is because of double standards. If a Company makes software that makes you get games for free which developers worked hard for themselves and Then start crying that People are cracking it and making statements like " pls support us !!! We've worked hard on this". No shit Sherlock and what about all those developers that made thé games that ur allowing people to play for free. That is why People are cracking it
Double standards.. Much fun

D

Deleted User

OP
I dunno if it's worth staying up for this anymore, it's nearly 1 AM

Reactions: Kioku
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users