Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Omg too much French. If you want more information just pm me. (envoie moi un message)

To sum up for Non French speaker. He was asking if the patch could work on OFW and how to save in the game.

YamiNekono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Non c'est bon pour votre français ^^'
Mais si je craque ma psp, mes jeux que j'ai acheté ne marcherons plus non?

Il n'y aura aucune conséquence sur les jeux que tu as acheté, tu pourras toujours y jouer normalement en insérant le UMD.
En résumé le HEN est un "crack" temporaire, tu le lance comme un jeu ou une application, une fois installé ça te renvoie sur l'accueil de ta PSP et après tu as accès a plein de possibilités *^*. L'avantage (ou l’inconvénient pour certains) c'est qu'une fois que tu éteins ta PSP la crack s'enlève et tu dois le relancer à chaque fois que tu démarre ta PSP.
J'ai moi même une PSP cracké et le jeu SAO en UMD (ainsi que d'autres), et j'ai aucun soucis pour y jouer.

Omg too much French.
:P

Reactions: Kalker3

nico333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Enfin je veux dire, comment je fais pour la craquer? Et comment je fais pour insérer le patch (donc pour plus tard)?

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've already said that in my latest post... As much as I like my native language, this is an English forum so respect that please.

Weirdotaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's rather hard to quantify in precise terms. The translation has five broad categories to it. The menu, quests, story and NPC text, videos, and images. Without taking a huge amount of time here are some rough estimates:
Menu: 80% done. Nearly everything but field and combat text that aren't directly related to being able to play the game is done.
Quests: Not even started yet.
Story/NPC Stuff: >5% done. We have some of it done, but there's a whole lot left.
Videos: Perhaps 80% done. Mostly translated, still needs editing and subtitling.

There's a lot done, but to put a rough number to it, I'd call it maybe 10% of the way through. I'm currently most focused on the storyline, Smash is doing the remaining menu stuff as he has time, and Tsuna has been translating the videos for us. The quests won't be individually too difficult, they all use fairly straightforward kanji and pretty much the same format on each one, from what I've looked at, but there are more of them than I had assumed, so will take time to finish. And the images are going to be a pain in the ass. Unlike everything else, I can't just stick an unfamiliar kanji into a dictionary, and even after I translate them we need someone good with image editing to put the translation in.

TL;DR: It'll be a while.

Thanks for the reply and even thought you still have a lot of work to do i appreciate and i'm looking forward for the patch

mongbatica

Trophies
XP
Country
Well just stumbled across this site in my search for a translation for sao, i'm really excited to hear this project is going strong still, u guys/gals are my heroes

So i'm officially losing my post virginity on this thread to wish you all a Very Happy New Year and also to thank you for taking time to translate/patch a game i'm sure many of us are eager to play..

I wish i could do more to help than to sit and cheer you on from the sidelines but i haven't learnt any japanese :(

all the best can't wait to see it released whenever its ready

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well just stumbled across this site in my search for a translation for sao, i'm really excited to hear this project is going strong still, u guys/gals are my heroes

So i'm officially losing my post virginity on this thread to wish you all a Very Happy New Year and also to thank you for taking time to translate/patch a game i'm sure many of us are eager to play..

I wish i could do more to help than to sit and cheer you on from the sidelines but i haven't learnt any japanese :(

all the best can't wait to see it released whenever its ready
Well check back. Some time in the next few days we'll have a surprise for you.

iSupercell

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
isupercell.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Canada
That's rather hard to quantify in precise terms. The translation has five broad categories to it. The menu, quests, story and NPC text, videos, and images. Without taking a huge amount of time here are some rough estimates:
Menu: 80% done. Nearly everything but field and combat text that aren't directly related to being able to play the game is done.
Quests: Not even started yet.
Story/NPC Stuff: >5% done. We have some of it done, but there's a whole lot left.
Videos: Perhaps 80% done. Mostly translated, still needs editing and subtitling.

There's a lot done, but to put a rough number to it, I'd call it maybe 10% of the way through. I'm currently most focused on the storyline, Smash is doing the remaining menu stuff as he has time, and Tsuna has been translating the videos for us. The quests won't be individually too difficult, they all use fairly straightforward kanji and pretty much the same format on each one, from what I've looked at, but there are more of them than I had assumed, so will take time to finish. And the images are going to be a pain in the ass. Unlike everything else, I can't just stick an unfamiliar kanji into a dictionary, and even after I translate them we need someone good with image editing to put the translation in.

TL;DR: It'll be a while.

Hello, I have been following this thread for awhile now and finally decided to join the forums. ^^

Anyway, I was wondering if you could show me examples of those images please? I am pretty skilled with Photoshop and used to clean manga scans. I want to see how the images are. If I think I can redraw and clean them, I would like to offer my help for the image editing process if you guys are still looking for someone.

Elegant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope for a western localization for the PSVita game with the announcement of the second season. You guys look like you got the PSP thing down over the next several months.

chrono280

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been following this thread for a few months, finally made an account to just say: Keep up the great work, I hope you guys do it!!!

If there was any way I could help, I would offer. It's such a shame they don't want to localize this game.

BTW the Vita is a great system, I didn't think I'd like portable gaming, but it's terrific.

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah xD well it was about the surprise.. xD

Ah, on the subject of the surprise, I'll go ahead and spoil it. We are making a video showing the things we have translated so far. We're working on it, but at the moment when we insert the files that have things like the names of all the attacks and other system stuff for some reason Kirito and all the other characters have no legs. We'll probably make a video of that too because it is pretty damn funny, but we're holding off on showing the official video until Kirito isn't crippled anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.