Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I am getting the infamous

A Fatal Error Ocurred when running Fusee Unable to identify Package1​

error after accidentally updating firmware to the latest.

I tried updating atmosphere as per https://rentry.org/MigrateToAtmosphere1_0_0. But I am still out of luck. This error still persists.

Is it safe to delete Atmosphere and Bootloader folder and then try again copying these files? Or is there a better solution?

Are you injecting an old fusee.bin?
Did you update your hekate_ipl.ini file? (please post contents of your file here)
You downloaded a new fusee.bin from the Atmosphere GitHub?

If you want to try out a new atmosphere and Hekate, temporarily move/rename your current ones to /atmosphere.bk and /bootloader.bk respectively and then unzip a new set of files at the top level of yiur SDCard to see if that fixes you.

shja17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Are you injecting an old fusee.bin?
Did you update your hekate_ipl.ini file? (please post contents of your file here)
You downloaded a new fusee.bin from the Atmosphere GitHub?

If you want to try out a new atmosphere and Hekate, temporarily move/rename your current ones to /atmosphere.bk and /bootloader.bk respectively and then unzip a new set of files at the top level of yiur SDCard to see if that fixes you.
yes. New fusee.bin was downloaded from latest 1.3.2 atmoshphere. The same fusee.bin was renamed and moved to the rcm loader ATMOSPHERER folder.

Code:
[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=3
backlight=100
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=0
bootprotect=0

[Atmosphere CFW]
payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee.bin
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[Stock SysNAND]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
stock=1
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes. New fusee.bin was downloaded from latest 1.3.2 atmoshphere. The same fusee.bin was renamed and moved to the rcm loader ATMOSPHERER folder.

Code:
[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=3
backlight=100
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=0
bootprotect=0

[Atmosphere CFW]
payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee.bin
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[Stock SysNAND]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
stock=1
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

For whatever reason you are pushing an old version of fusee.bin somewhere. There is no other way for this to happen. Double check your rcmloader and the color/folder yiu are pushing. Double check your /bootloader/payloads/fusee.bin. One of those is old.
Post automatically merged:

I have just been through it all step by step including generating an amiibo using the tool and all I get is the image below
Try moving /atmosphere/contents to /atmosphere/contents.bk, then create a new /atmosphere/contents and copy just the following folders from contents.bk/ to contents/

420000000007E51A

This will isolate just those modules….

Reboot and see if that fixes anything

shja17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
For whatever reason you are pushing an old version of fusee.bin somewhere. There is no other way for this to happen. Double check your rcmloader and the color/folder yiu are pushing. Double check your /bootloader/payloads/fusee.bin. One of those is old.
https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases/tag/1.3.2

This is the atmosphere and fusee.bin that I am using.
I am going to redownload all and try again as you said. Thanks for the help. I ll report back if it works.

Does the above atmosphere work with the latest official switch FW?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

bloopland33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new here so I apologize if this isn't the right spot...feels like a noob question, at least. Lol. What are the chances it will be feasible for someone to find a way to transfer Persona 5 Royal saves from PS4 to Switch? With Steam as a middleman if needed, so PS4 -> PC -> Switch?

Alternatively, if that probably won't work, hopes of a save editor for that game for Switch?

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a quick hekate question that does not deserve it's own thread.

At the moment, I currently directly boot atmosphere on sysnand using fusee (don't care about Nintendo's shit online and probably banned anyway). Next time I update, I want to switch to hekate for the option to mount the switch as usb, so I can easily move stuff to the sd without taking it out.

For booting atmoshphere, I just want to boot sysnand cfw, that's it. Looking at the hekate_ipl template to set up options, if all I want is sysnand cfw, and nothing else, then all I need is

[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=3
backlight=100
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=1
bootprotect=0

[Atmo SYS]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
emummc_force_disable=1

That's it?

caninosvermelhos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Reactions: binkinator

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a quick hekate question that does not deserve it's own thread.

At the moment, I currently directly boot atmosphere on sysnand using fusee (don't care about Nintendo's shit online and probably banned anyway). Next time I update, I want to switch to hekate for the option to mount the switch as usb, so I can easily move stuff to the sd without taking it out.

For booting atmoshphere, I just want to boot sysnand cfw, that's it. Looking at the hekate_ipl template to set up options, if all I want is sysnand cfw, and nothing else, then all I need is

[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=3
backlight=100
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=1
bootprotect=0

[Atmo SYS]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
emummc_force_disable=1

That's it?
This looks reasonable. I don’t want to run it on mine to confirm though.

It certainly won‘t hurt anything and is easy to back out if you need to make minor adjustment.

Might want to add a graphic but that’s just cosmetic. ;-)

Reactions: Armadillo

dikkik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh Shoot!. I just checked. The switch is indeed updated to 15.0.0. Thanks for pointing it out and saving my time. I guess I am going to wait for a new atmosphere then!
I am facing the same issue and am not able to get in. How did you check your Firmware version? I cant boot into stock too!

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This looks reasonable. I don’t want to run it on mine to confirm though.

It certainly won‘t hurt anything and is easy to back out if you need to make minor adjustment.

Might want to add a graphic but that’s just cosmetic. ;-)

Thanks. I'll wait until Atmosphere is updated to support 15.0, then I'll give it a go.

John2568

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
updated firmware 1.4.2 ams 1.3.2 video problems

ever since i update now when i play movies through NXMP videos show red lines or choppy.

how can i fix this i think because i switched from fat32 to exfat
how can i got back to fat32

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how can i fix this i think because i switched from fat32 to exfat
how can i got back to fat32
As you would read on the ifixit website, follow instructions in reverse order. Whatever you did to switch to exFAT, do it in reverse. (seriously, all joking aside, copy the content of your SD card to PC, format the SD card to FAT32, then copy the content back) Also, why the heck would you change to exFAT when you were on FAT32? Are you always doing the opposite of what all guides tell you to do? exFAT is likely to corrupt on your SD card.

ChanseyIsTheBest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm new here so I apologize if this isn't the right spot...feels like a noob question, at least. Lol. What are the chances it will be feasible for someone to find a way to transfer Persona 5 Royal saves from PS4 to Switch? With Steam as a middleman if needed, so PS4 -> PC -> Switch?

Alternatively, if that probably won't work, hopes of a save editor for that game for Switch?
I would say there's a moderately high chance the PC save files will work with Switch save files for P5R, and a bit of a lower chance for PS4 save files to work on Switch/PC because it was made a couple years back. Pretty sure you need a hackable PS4 to dump saves.
You'd copy the save from PC and import it with Checkpoint/Edizon.

Popular games tend to get save editors so I would expect P5R to get one.

Reactions: bloopland33

tasheequa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lets check the card first with h2testw to make sure it’s good (will take a whil), and then use rufus to format it as FAT32 with 32k block size.

h2testw
Rufus
Me again! So I got a new sd, set it all up and launched atmosphere cfw got to the splash screen and then this happened. Any idea what it could be 😩
Post automatically merged:

Me again! So I got a new sd, set it all up and launched atmosphere cfw got to the splash screen and then this happened. Any idea what it could be 😩
Nevermind fixed the problem and now it’s running! Thank you ☺️

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    863.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by tasheequa,
  • Love

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just now updated to Atmosphere 1.4.0. and then installed official firmware 15.0.0 from Darthsternie's site using Daybreak (using Fat32 + Exfat option). The firmware installed successfully and on the screen at the end of the installation I selected "reboot". The Switch turned off but did not automatically turn back on.......I waited a long time.

I'm injecting the newest fusee.bin renamed to payload.bin into the Switch and the Atmosphere screen flashes onto the screen like normal, but then it stays on a solid black screen. I also booted into Hekate and loaded the current fusee.bin renamed to payload.bin and the same black screen happens. So I'm currently stuck. Please advise what I can do to resolve this issue.

Note: the switch is not bricked because I can boot into sysnand perfectly fine still.
First off, why the heck did you update in the first place? Literally nothing requires firmware 15.0 and you're just asking for trouble updating so quickly to a newer firmware. Anyways, delete your /atmosphere and /sept folders from your SD card then download new ones from the official GitHub page as well as format your SD card to FAT32 if it isn't already.

clothbeam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, i Updated The Firmware like always but when i reboot now into CFW i get the message

Failed to apply nosigchk
i then can continue but cant play anymore games. I also cant update Sigpatches in all in one updater . There is no option.
What shall i do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D