Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Crafterino

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have Atmosphere, i run everything dirty on my emuNAND and block it off with 90DNS. can i still use my sysNAND as always (downloading legit games from the eShop, playing online) or do i risk getting banned cause all the cfw files and dirty games are still on the same SD card?

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have Atmosphere, i run everything dirty on my emuNAND and block it off with 90DNS. can i still use my sysNAND as always (downloading legit games from the eShop, playing online) or do i risk getting banned cause all the cfw files and dirty games are still on the same SD card?
Yeah, using the Sysnand/sysmmc should be safe, either booting the switch normally, or booting the stock mode of hekate, as long as you never connected online to nintendos server in emunand.
Just make sure to check that sysnand/mmc prodinfo blanking is not enabled in the exosphere.ini, in case that you accidentally boot CFW on it, so you are note leaving potential traces.

Also just using CFW itself is not that big of a risk, since the normal atmosphere is build to be used while going online. So even if you boot cfw to easier switch between emunand and sysnand with overlays like fastCFWswitch or stabalise the framerate with something like sys-clk, you will probably be safe. Just make sure you don't install any type of nsp/xci to your sysnand, don't cheat or romhack online on your sysnand and don't use things like prodinfo blanking on your sysnand.
(I don't even remember when I last bootet stock, it was a few year ago, since then I'm always in sysmmc cfw to do things like streaming in discord and "overclock", while playing online)

Reactions: gutoblauth

Midari777

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, someone can tell me if is possible to go on Pokémon sword/shield (or host ) max raid duo with my original switch and CFW one(vice-versa) ,or need to connect on internet to do that ??????

DictatorZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have any idea why the system would be indicating some titles have corrupted data after simply updating Atmosphere?

I did an update using the All-in-One installer, which led to a file mismatch issue, so I downloaded the latest Atmosphere, Fusee, Sigpatches and manually updated them. Now the system boots but some titles are saying they have corrupted data...

shinwg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I just updated atmosphere 1.2.6 and is not working when I booted from hekate blue screen when I loaded from primary fuse crashed

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there already a v4 HWFLY mod chip?
Googling that only yields one result which is a reddit post that came out today so I don't know if its real or not.
Does anyone have any idea why the system would be indicating some titles have corrupted data after simply updating Atmosphere?

I did an update using the All-in-One installer, which led to a file mismatch issue, so I downloaded the latest Atmosphere, Fusee, Sigpatches and manually updated them. Now the system boots but some titles are saying they have corrupted data...
Is your SD card formatted as exFAT?
Hi I just updated atmosphere 1.2.6 and is not working when I booted from hekate blue screen when I loaded from primary fuse crashed
Is there an error code associated with the crash when you use fusee?
Hello, someone can tell me if is possible to go on Pokémon sword/shield (or host ) max raid duo with my original switch and CFW one(vice-versa) ,or need to connect on internet to do that ??????
The consoles can communicate locally.

DictatorZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nope, the card is formatted in fat32.

gutoblauth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, using the Sysnand/sysmmc should be safe, either booting the switch normally, or booting the stock mode of hekate, as long as you never connected online to nintendos server in emunand.
Just make sure to check that sysnand/mmc prodinfo blanking is not enabled in the exosphere.ini, in case that you accidentally boot CFW on it, so you are note leaving potential traces.

Also just using CFW itself is not that big of a risk, since the normal atmosphere is build to be used while going online. So even if you boot cfw to easier switch between emunand and sysnand with overlays like fastCFWswitch or stabalise the framerate with something like sys-clk, you will probably be safe. Just make sure you don't install any type of nsp/xci to your sysnand, don't cheat or romhack online on your sysnand and don't use things like prodinfo blanking on your sysnand.
(I don't even remember when I last bootet stock, it was a few year ago, since then I'm always in sysmmc cfw to do things like streaming in discord and "overclock", while playing online)
You sir, you make real good noob-friendly answers.

I see so many people coming to this thread to read exactly what you just said, but for some reason some people who are actively here in this thread "helping" newbs say to them not go online for any reason while on CFW, saying that simply by booting it online they are in risk and make them believe they are in grey area from being banned...

We know that by hacking the console we are putting it in risk, but when it's relatively safe,
I don't see any reason to say that to a newb, it just scares them and make them insecure as hell.

You, in other hand, make answers with technical knowledge and logic, sharing real thing that helps into the grew of the hacking scene for new users, in a safe and nice way.

shinwg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Googling that only yields one result which is a reddit post that came out today so I don't know if its real or not.

Is there an error code associated with the crash when you use fusee?

The consoles can communicate locally.
no error just blue screen but I got it to work by booting to hekate payload fusee also i deleted sept folder I want to know can make a new sept folder by the way my switch is mariko with the chip

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Question. If i wanted to enjoy acnh on the pc with yuzu, and at some point i get a switch. Is it possible to connect and trade items from the pc emu to the switch itself?

Pokepicker

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm hitting a wall with this 2162-0002 error.

I have deleted my emuMMC partition, and formatted my SD card using guiformat. Downloaded the latest SDsetup+Pegaswitch folder and placed the files on the card.

PegaScape loads as expected and the exploit gives a Success notification. But when I open the Album app, I am met with this error.
So I factory reset my 3.0.0 Switch, and try again from scratch. Same error occurs.

I finally got it up and running again. I found an ancient SDsetup folder from 12-13-20 in my backups folder. After placing these on my SD card everything starts up as expected. And I am currently setting up my emuMMC again.

xikoangelo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi folks, I installed tinfoil but I am not figuring how to get the shop to work so I can download games direct in the switch. I tried to use the HBG Shop. I installed tinfoil using the nsp and I am currently on ver 13.0.

Can someone help me how to configure the shop?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nope, the card is formatted in fat32.
Maybe the issue stems from using the AIO updater. Its notoriously given other users many issues.
no error just blue screen but I got it to work by booting to hekate payload fusee also i deleted sept folder I want to know can make a new sept folder by the way my switch is mariko with the chip
Sept folder has been discontinued.
Question. If i wanted to enjoy acnh on the pc with yuzu, and at some point i get a switch. Is it possible to connect and trade items from the pc emu to the switch itself?
Nope.
Hi folks, I installed tinfoil but I am not figuring how to get the shop to work so I can download games direct in the switch. I tried to use the HBG Shop. I installed tinfoil using the nsp and I am currently on ver 13.0.

Can someone help me how to configure the shop?
Just use TinWoo Installer instead. Its what I have always personally been using and have never run into any issues.

Shiiouri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have a problem, so when trying to update my emuMMC as trying to go on emuCFW, I get this problem and not sure what to do since I'm on Updating EmuMMC with Daybreak guide part and all of the sudden gotten a black screen when Atmosphere logo is up but can't get on EmuMMC there

Attachments

• 20220125_012620.jpg
    20220125_012620.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 38

kyrusdemnati

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can you play nitnendo 64 games on switch offline? (i have my own dns servers set to block nitnendo servers)

also how can i check if i have done this correctly? is changing the dns servers manually the best option, i dont want my console banned.

Aetopia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
can you play nitnendo 64 games on switch offline? (i have my own dns servers set to block nitnendo servers)

also how can i check if i have done this correctly? is changing the dns servers manually the best option, i dont want my console banned.

I am not exactly sure how you can verify if nintendo's servers are blocked on your dns but as for emulation, you should be able to do it offline.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended