Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

LegzRwheelz

Trophies
Scrolling here learning to mod my dishwasher
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much! this is exactly what I was looking for! was able to restore that save!
I feel ya on that. What you're feeling is a great feeling when you've hit a wall and uncertain with what to do then someone gives to the rescue with the solution. Bliss

Reactions: Chaosta

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
you have to wipe the sd because it needs to be partitioned. backup the cfw files, if you have a file based emunand then that too. if its partitioned based just start over, backup saves, and re download games once resetup
Thank you so much for reply,is possible partition sdcard directly from Hekate?

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hey guys just a quick question: is the aio updater dead? wanted to update my atmo/deepsea etc but it tells me it cant find a download link neither for atmo neither for hekate etc and yes internet is on and 90dns is blocked

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Quick question about installing games via an External HDD (rather than connecting switch to PC as it seems long winded) if anyone has some experience!

I've got a Toshiba 1TB, self powered HDD with all my switch games stored on it.

I've tried to use Tinfoil 13.0, Tinwoo, and the latest Tinleaf but none of them seem to be able to discover the HDD for some reason. CLICK HERE to see the drive in question. It's only a little 2.5" drive so I don't think it's not getting enough power to read/ write...

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Hi everyone,
I am looking for the most update to date n00b friendly guide to install atmosphere to my switch. From scratch.
to answer this, try this site: https://switch.homebrew.guide/

Goes through everything you'll need, tabs down the left with steps and instructions!

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good morning. I'm working on setting up my switch for cfw...but I ran into this error? I followed all the steps up to double clicking the fusee payload in this guide. It sent to my switch but it says I got a fatal error? Did it work or did I miss a step?

Attachments

• 20211211_065657.jpg
    20211211_065657.jpg
    491.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 20211211_070255.jpg
    20211211_070255.jpg
    1,008.7 KB · Views: 46

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Please help! My Nintendo switch is not charging and has no low power sign
If you haven't used the switch in a while the battery will be totally and completely dead, it happened to me.

Hold the power button for up to 15 seconds just to ensure that it's totally turned off, the use the official Switch charger/ dock to charge the console for a while. I left mine overnight and it was fine the next day.

Hope that helps!
good morning. I'm working on setting up my switch for cfw...but I ran into this error? I followed all the steps up to double clicking the fusee payload in this guide. It sent to my switch but it says I got a fatal error? Did it work or did I miss a step?
This could be an issue as simple as the fatal error gives you.

In the brackets it says (atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin!)

Have you checked in the atmosphere folder of your SD Card to see if the "fusee-secondary" file is missing? That could be all it is.

noob41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I''m using another jig now, and I guess this works. The screen is staying black now.
After connecting with an usb, I start TegraRcmGUI on the pc.
The APX driver is not showing, so in TegraRcmGUI I go to settings and 'install driver'.
At that moment my pc asks me for a password, because it's the pc from work, so I'm not able to continue :(

We have a computer at home, but that's a macbook. So I guess this works not the same way as for a Windows pc, correct?
It finally worked :)

With a new jig, new usb and another pc (windows) I was able to enter RCM.
Via TegraRcmGUI I was able to inject the payload.

But, I'm afraid I have done something wrong.
Atmosphere was launched on the Switch, but it started again with all the settings from the previous owner and without any games :wacko:

I'm not sure what to do now ...

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you haven't used the switch in a while the battery will be totally and completely dead, it happened to me.

Hold the power button for up to 15 seconds just to ensure that it's totally turned off, the use the official Switch charger/ dock to charge the console for a while. I left mine overnight and it was fine the next day.

Hope that helps!

Have you checked in the atmosphere folder of your SD Card to see if the "fusee-secondary" file is missing? That could be all it is.
Oh uhh..I didn't even setup my SD card yet lol
I guess that's it so, I'll just continue the guide, thanks

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh uhh..I didn't even setup my SD card yet lol
I guess that's it so, I'll just continue the guide, thanks
You didn't set up your SD card? That may be the problem then ahaha

Without any CFW files on the SD card, you're not gonna be able to run CFW!

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Hope that helps!

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Quick question about installing games via an External HDD (rather than connecting switch to PC as it seems long winded) if anyone has some experience!

I've got a Toshiba 1TB, self powered HDD with all my switch games stored on it.

I've tried to use Tinfoil 13.0, Tinwoo, and the latest Tinleaf but none of them seem to be able to discover the HDD for some reason. CLICK HERE to see the drive in question. It's only a little 2.5" drive so I don't think it's not getting enough power to read/ write...

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

to answer this, try this site: https://switch.homebrew.guide/

Goes through everything you'll need, tabs down the left with steps and instructions!
it wont find the HDD as its probably formatted to ntfs so it'll need NUT running, if it was fat32 or exfat it would probably work if it has enough power.

Reactions: BigOnYa

ImNotDarkAngel

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Hope that helps!

hey, I've just got this switch 3 days ago and have been using it consistently so that's not the problem. Any ideas??

azramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i just bought a jig to start the RCM on my switch and i am on my 20th try and i can't get my switch on RCM mode, did i bought a defective Jig or does this things take their time to get it right??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2