Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Specker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You will not burn fuses when you update your 2nd emuNAND partition online because you cannot boot emuNAND with the Nintendo bootloader. Remember that fuses are burned when you boot through the Nintendo bootloader at startup, not when the update is downloaded or installed.

Thank you for your answer!
I guess it is not recommended to use EmuNand to go play online, even if the emuNand is "clean", am I right?

Is it possible that I'm banned already?
I used YouTube on EmuNand with Incognito and 90DNS.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I started all over with NAND backup and got 2 problems

- I do not see "Ipatches & bootrom info"
- after dumping package 1/2 it just hangs after warmboot.bin

What am I doing wrong here?
You do not need any of those files.

Thank you for your answer!
I guess it is not recommended to use EmuNand to go play online, even if the emuNand is "clean", am I right?

Is it possible that I'm banned already?
I used YouTube on EmuNand with Incognito and 90DNS.
Well for an ipatched user, they have no choice but to go online with emuMMC so I wouldn't say its not recommended to go online with emuMMC.

Reactions: rolfdafiftynine

Mythrandir

Life-long Learner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've recently attempted to run Atmosphere on my Switch. I followed this guide up to the point of launching Atmosphere. Whenever I attempt to do so, I get a black screen after the splash screen. It usually requires a few minutes of waiting and plugging the console into a power source to get it to boot again. I'm not sure what I need to do to successfully boot into Atmosphere. My console is an unpatched unit with 4.1.0 FW. I do know my SD card is in exFAT rather than FAT32 and my console never received the exFAT update. Would this cause the issue?

TheWolfLord

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a couple switches. One was never powered on. Is there a way to safely check the FW? Do I need to go through some procedures or can I just power it up and check the system menu?

Basically, are fuses burned on first start up or only on boots that occur after an update to the OFW?

Thanks.

DrDoctor

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm getting the "A controller update is available." popup.
I haven't modified my joy-cons.
If I update them, can I still use them if I downgrade my Switch back to 3.0.0?

Skirlez

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hey, Not interested in EmuNAND or CFW at the moment.
I just recieved my loader, jig will be coming soon and I wanna know how to set stuff up.
I want a setup where I can boot into lakka and Ubuntu, Without getting banned (since I know they don't touch the NAND so I can't get banned) or any custom firmware.
I don't want to do anything dirty with my SysNAND.

I just want to understand how do I set this up in any way that I don't ban myself. I'm very afraid of getting banned since I like online.
My loader is an RCMLoader One.
Thanks

oasis5002

Trophies
Website
www.destructoid.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm on firmware 7.01 with SX os 2.8 with autorcm installed, is it safe to use ChoiDujourNX to update to 8.10? Is the program compatible with SX os or do i need to switch to another CFW to upgrade?

Thanks.

TPMJB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Say I've been hacked for a while and I just want to run emunand for a bit. I don't feel like restoring my regular nand to my 4.1 dump. Any quick, easy guide to do emunand?

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
I used my SD on my macbook and now the files i added are not useable, even deleting them and adding new things on Windows has seemed to have messed it up, I read someone here ages ago had a way around, maybe System volume information or something? thanks!

erk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi All- I used SX installer to install a bunch of xci files to system memory and my SD card as I went away on vacation. I usually play XCIs from USBHDD, always docked. Been on airplane mode since CFW about a year ago. System was on 6.2 and had used Choidujour NX a few months ago to get to 7.0. Have had no problems until now:

Several 1st party games I installed as XCI are now giving me “software update required” pop ups. I’m assuming this is a ticket issue? Should I find all these tickets and delete/reinstall them? Or would folks recommend I just update to 8.X as an easier solution? Can anyone help out?

Thanks!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol