Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HAHA, that's nice, can't get SX OS but at least have something with SX logo working :rofl2:

Whenever I try atmosphere I will definitely try SX Save Manager and SX Installer (not to install games off course and the app is bugged even on SXOS...).

What I use for the payload is the SXTool APK on android and that's what I will try to load the Hekate payload since the app seem to allow other payloads to be used, don't know is if the auto injection works, like I always force close the APP but as soon as I'm into RCM on the Switch and as soon as I connect the cable to the phone BANG it injects the payload right away automatically even if the app wasn't running on the background and I don't even have to unlock the android, just press power button to turn ON screen.

And yeah I know SXTools APK is also stolen and there's the same app to send the atmosphere payload without SXOS logo but I still plan to try with SXTOOLS app, if it ain't broken don't fix it B-)

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HAHA, that's nice, can't get SX OS but at least have something with SX logo working :rofl2:

Whenever I try atmosphere I will definitely try SX Save Manager and SX Installer (not to install games off course and the app is bugged even on SXOS...).
You can reskin Tinfoil.

Here’s mine:

image.jpg

It wouldn’t be too hard to create an SX skin for Tinfoil.

What I use for the payload is the SXTool APK on android and that's what I will try to load the Hekate payload since the app seem to allow other payloads to be used, don't know is if the auto injection works, like I always force close the APP but as soon as I'm into RCM on the Switch and as soon as I connect the cable to the phone BANG it injects the payload right away automatically even if the app wasn't running on the background and I don't even have to unlock the android, just press power button to turn ON screen.

And yeah I know SXTools APK is also stolen and there's the same app to send the atmosphere payload without SXOS logo but I still plan to try with SXTOOLS app, if it ain't broken don't fix it B-)
I don’t judge. I use a lot of different tools (some TX apps) myself just to see how they work. There’s some merit to the ones that still work if you go in with an open mind.

Reactions: guily6669

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not like I love TeamXecuter and I was one of the early adepts of atmosphere since the first news here despite not ever using it, but I also already used TX products way more than a decade ago...

Oh also I forgot to ask, Is there any folder scheme on atmosphere for where stuff goes?

Like on SXOS I have everything properly organized a folder for the .NRO, a folder for XX, a folder for YY, they had listed the folder schemes on their manual and we could use different folder names to chose...

On atmosphere everything .nro just goes into Switch folder? (there isn't anything better to organize it?). On my friend's Mariko that I installed atmosphere all the apps .nro I simply put them all on mSD:Switch\ folder and sure works but I don't like it 4 me...

For example on my SX OS I have mSD:SX OS\NSP for all .nsp and .nro and mSD:SX OS\GAMES for all the .XCI (sure not used on atmosphere) and so on, I like everything organized...

is there a list anywhere of all folders that can be used on atmosphere to organize files differently?

ps: I would totally be happy if I can do like mSD:atmosphere\apps and throw all the .nro and whatever apps in there, that would make me happy...

Last edited by guily6669,

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not like I love TeamXecuter and I was one of the early adepts of atmosphere since the first news here despite not ever using it, but I also already used TX on Xbox original and also have GATEWAY on my 3DS and refused to go beyond it, simply updated it further with some community mod and kept with gateway specially with the addition of the mSD inside...
No need to explain. Tools are tools. Use what you like.
Oh also I forgot to ask, Is there any folder scheme on atmosphere for where stuff goes?

Like on SXOS I have everything properly organized a folder for the .NRO, a folder for XX, a folder for YY and even though it's probably not even needed any of that but they had listed the folder schemes on their manual if I even remember well and we could use different folder names to chose...

On atmosphere everything .nro just goes into Switch folder? (there isn't anything better to organize it?). On my friend's Mariko that I installed atmosphere all the apps .nro I simply put them all on mSD:Switch folder and sure works but I don't like it 4 me...

For NROs, SXOS operates just like Atmosphere, which isn’t surprising since it’s thought a lot of the AMS code made its way into SX.

You can make another layer of organization behind the scenes under the /switch folder if you feel like navigating folders. I like all my apps up front and just scroll alphabetically. You can also * apps you use a lot so they are pinned to the top.

For example on my SX OS I have mSD:SX OS\NSP for all .nsp and .nro and mSD:SX OS\GAMES for all the .XCI (sure not used on atmosphere) and so on, I like everything organized...
Since mounting XCIs isn’t a feature of AMS there’s no need to organize anything on your SDCard. Simoly install any XCI/XCZ/NSP/NSC and it’s job done.
(I’m fully aware of your input in the SXOS hack thread so let’s leave that where it is.)
is there a list anywhere of all folders that can be used on atmosphere to organize files differently?
I like to get hands on vs talking about theory. IMO the best way is to jump in and the layout will quickly become apparent. Not to worry. It’s pretty well laid out.
ps: I would totally be happy if I can do like mSD:atmosphere\apps and throw all the .nro and whatever apps in there, that would make me happy...
You absolutely can do this. See notes above.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(I’m fully aware of your input in the SXOS hack thread so let’s leave that where it is.)
I'm also since very early into the atmosphere official thread pretty enthusiast with it despite never using it on my switch cause I also don't use the console...
You absolutely can do this. See notes above.
I don't get it on how to do that...

Like for my friend with Mariko + modchip that I installed atmosphere is as follows:

mSD ROOT:
1.png

Switch Folder:
Captura-de-Ecr-89.png

(some random\needed apps I installed for him)

Atmosphere Folder:
Captura-de-Ecr-90.png

(What I typed here in RED is what I wanted to do for my switch atmosphere install)

I typed in red what I wanted to do for my switch when I move to atmosphere, like instead of using the Switch folder on the root of the mSD for the apps, I would like to put all apps (.nro) inside the Atmosphere OS folder creating a "APPS" folder and put everything inside that, would it just magically all load up fine in atmosphere OS???

ps: It's not very important but I would totally like to have all apps inside atmosphere OS folder\apps\ instead of mSD root\Switch... I don't even know if I'm making sense cause English is not my main language :)

Last edited by guily6669,

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also since very early into the atmosphere official thread pretty enthusiast with it despite never using it on my switch cause I also don't use it...

I don't get it on how to do that...

Like for my friend with Mariko + modchip that I installed atmosphere is as follows:

mSD ROOT:
1.png

Switch Folder:
Captura-de-Ecr-89.png

(some random\needed apps I installed for him)

Atmosphere Folder:
Captura-de-Ecr-90.png

(What I typed here in RED is what I wanted to do for my switch atmosphere install)

I typed in red what I wanted to do for my switch when I move to atmosphere, like instead of using the Switch folder on the root of the mSD, I would like to put all apps inside the Atmosphere OS folder creating a APP folder and put everything inside that, would it just magically all load up fine in atmosphere OS???
Aha…gotcha. No, HBMenu only reads from the /switch directory. You can put folders underneath that if you’d like…right next to Edizon, pplay and Tinfoil.
ps: It's not very important but I would totally like to have all apps inside atmosphere OS folder\apps\ instead of mSD root\Switch... I don't even know if I'm making sense cause English is not my main language :)
You are making sense. No worries.

Reactions: guily6669

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hold the right shoulder and click a album and it the switch asks me to please link your nintendo account. When I click link account I have the error code 2155-8007

should I hook up the internet again and add my account?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hold the right shoulder and click a album and it the switch asks me to please link your nintendo account. When I click link account I have the error code 2155-8007

should I hook up the internet again and add my account?
Something is funky. Are you continually holding the (R) shoulder button until HBMenu pops up or are you letting go?

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Something is funky. Are you continually holding the (R) shoulder button until HBMenu pops up or are you letting go?
continually holding down the right button. I used the linkalho to unlink my account now the switch wants me to sign back in. I was using the youtube app to load homebrew
Post automatically merged:

I got homebrew working agian by holding left and clicking on album

Last edited by steveroo,

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
continually holding down the right button. I used the linkalho to unlink my account now the switch wants me to sign back in. I was using the youtube app to load homebrew
Post automatically merged:

I got homebrew working agian by holding left and clicking on album
Good stuff!

Seems you’ve modified your /atmosphere/config/override_config.ini to be (L).

You should be able to use Linkalho again and fix your account.

1) unlink account
2) add new account
3) delete first account
4) link new account using Linkalho
5) enjoy

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did the 4 steps but I'm stuck at 5

when I try to load the game it says a nintendo account is required error code 2124-0220
I haven't installed any sigpatches, could that be my problem?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did the 4 steps but I'm stuck at 5

when I try to load the game it says a nintendo account is required error code 2124-0220
I haven't installed any sigpatches, could that be my problem?

Sigpatches can be found here:

Sigpatches (GBATemp)

Let’s get that sorted.

So at this point you have deleted your original user, and have a new user added and have ran Linkalho to link all users and then rebooted, correct?

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, I added a new user from settings, deleted the old user and then I ran linkalho to link selected accounts and I did a reboot and still nintendo is trying to connect to the servers (I blocked them)

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let’s get the Sigpatch thing resolved and then we’ll start going through what else might be going on.

Here’s some things to get us started…

Firmware version?
Atmosphere version?
Hekate version?
Emunand or Sysnand?
ExFAT or FAT32?

Last edited by binkinator,

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
system 15.0.1 |ams 1.4 o|e
hekate v5.9
i'm using sysnand
fat32
Perfect…

One other thing we can try. Use JKSV to backup your game save for one game in question, go to System Setting -> Data Management and delete the game save for just that title (all users) and then attempt to launch that same title. If this works you can then use JKSV again to restore your game save with the current profile.

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So we really don’t have anything to preserve. After you get the Sigpatches installed let’s try to install a new game and see if new things will launch.
This solved the problem. I also deleted the games and reinstalled them with sigpatches installed. Thank you binkinator for your assistance helping me out : )

• Love
Reactions: binkinator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff