Homebrew Switch Isn't Booting after pressing power button for 5 seconds on Atmosphere PACKAGE1 Error

whiteglovian

Fedora Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title. My dumbass updated and pressed the power in the vain hope that it'd go back into Stock, but it's not turning on whatsoever. Even after doing the safe mode trick, trying to boot Stock, or trying to boot from Hekate into Stock.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title. My dumbass updated and pressed the power in the vain hope that it'd go back into Stock, but it's not turning on whatsoever. Even after doing the safe mode trick, trying to boot Stock, or trying to boot from Hekate into Stock.
Did u update to v15.0.0 ?

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Hold power button for 20 seconds to turn off the switch. Boot into hekate and turn autorcm off if you have it enabled. Then reboot and you should be back on ofw.

whiteglovian

Fedora Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did u update to v15.0.0 ?
Yes
Hold the power button for like 20 seconds just to make sure it's definitely turned off, then try again.
Hold power button for 20 seconds to turn off the switch. Boot into hekate and turn autorcm off if you have it enabled. Then reboot and you should be back on ofw.
I did that, it's still not turning on. To make matters worse, it's not booting into RCM, when I try, it acts like there's no RCM device. It also isn't booting into stock.
EDIT: Holy shit, I fixed it! I don't know what I did or how I fixed it, but I did! I somehow managed to get the screen on, oh my God.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry for double posting, but after I fixed it (no clue how, I lost it for like ~30 minutes, found it, and the screen was on) it's not booting at all and stuck on a black screen again after trying to boot OFW through Hekate
I had AutoRCM on but now my switch isn't even booting another payload. I don't know what to do

Last edited by whiteglovian,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet...