Can't launch anything from Pegascape

xradeon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi! I have my patched Switch on 4.0.1, and had been using it with 2 SD cards, one with an "OFW" to go online, purchase games etc.. and the other to play backups, mod games, etc..

I have used it that way for a long time, now self hosting Pegascape when switching from one to another SD card.

Yesterday I was having problems with some games crashing on my second SD so I decided to manually update hekate and atmosphere. So I copied some files to the SD card and after trying to boot to CFW using Pegascape nothing happened. When I press the power button after tapping the textfield and waiting 3 seconds my switch just turn off it's screen and stays there instead of booting to CFW or Hekate.

If I press again the power button the switch screen turns on and shows the PegaScape screen with the alert, but naturally the only thing I can do is force turn it off by pressing the power button for 15 secs..

After trying a lot of things I decided to backup my emuMMC (in fact all my SD), and trying to start from scratch.

So I formatted my SD card to Fat32, downloaded latest version of Hekate and Atmosphere, copied the files to my SD, loaded Pegascape, but again, nothing happens after tapping the textfield, waiting the 3 secs and pressing the power button.

The switch just turns off the screen and can be turned on again by pressing the power button.

I'm missing something? My other SD with hekate, atmosphere and all the stuff to go online, works ok.. Also tried using another empty SD to use for backups but had the same result.

@michkele

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto