"Unable to identify package1" Followed by Atmosphere crash after update

LunarGuad12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all. I come to you with a problem. I recently followed to guide to updating the firmware for Mario vs Donkey Kong, cause it needed it apparently, and now I can't seem to get the switch working. It'll first give me the "Unable to Identify package1" error, then after pushing the power button it tries to load atmosphere and then I get a fatal crash. The logs are posted here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    7.7 KB · Views: 18

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello,

update fusee (it MUST be the same version as Atmosphere) and/or hekate (it must support AMS revision, obviously), depending on which method you are using.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you are using Tegra to push a payload, are you using the new Fusee.bin (on Atmos github/seperate download) or the new Hekate.bin file?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Atmos one
But are you using the newest one?
Screenshot 2024-02-17 120232.png

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try chainloading atmosphere thru Hekate by: Download Hekate from github below, unzip and place the "bootloader" folder on the root of your sd card. Copy that newest Atmosphere "Fusee.bin" to the "Bootloader/ payloads" folder. Put Switch into RCM mode and open Tegra, use the "Hekate_ctcaer_6.0.7.bin" that came with the Hekate zip, push that payload to Switch, when it opens Hekate on Switch, goto "Payloads" and select "Fusee.bin"
https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate/releases

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

LunarGuad12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That did it! It was my custom theme it seems. I had my switch sent out to be modded, so I'm pretty new to all this. If there is a way to update the theme software so it doesn't crash, let me know. Otherwise, thank you so much for your help!

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That did it! It was my custom theme it seems. I had my switch sent out to be modded, so I'm pretty new to all this. If there is a way to update the theme software so it doesn't crash, let me know. Otherwise, thank you so much for your help!
You just can't update FW with the theme installed, it corrupts the theme files. Now you can go back and re-install the theme with NxThemes Installer no problem. Here's a link to the Themes installer, just place the "NXThemesInstaller.nro" file inside your "Switch" folder, then you can open the app from inside your homebrew menu. Have fun!
https://github.com/exelix11/SwitchThemeInjector/releases

Last edited by BigOnYa,
Reactions: impeeza

LunarGuad12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You just can't update FW with the theme installed, it corrupts the theme files. Now you can go back and re-install the theme with NxThemes Installer no problem. Here's a link to the Themes installer, just place the "NXThemesInstaller.nro" file inside your "Switch" folder, then you can open the app from inside your homebrew menu. Have fun!
https://github.com/exelix11/SwitchThemeInjector/releases
Awesome, everything is now back up and in working order! Again, thank you so much for your help!

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto