Hacking Switch Informations by serial number - READ THE FIRST POST before asking questions

Essometer

Needs data
OP
Trophies
Website
none.de
XP
Country
Germany
That’s what I thought but I’m using my jig and nothing happens... yesterday I was using 6.0.1 and enter perfectly on CFW ... after reading all (that was working on 6.1.0) decided to upgrade. After restarting I power off my Nintendo and inserted my JiG pressing Power and Volume + ... Nintendo logo appears ... doesn’t enter on RCM mode... for that I imagine they patched
Dude, sorry, but you are in the wrong thread. Fusee Gelee is a hardware exploit and it can’t be patched by Nintendo through a firmware update. This has nothing to do with your serial number...

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Dude, sorry, but you are in the wrong thread. Fusee Gelee is a hardware exploit and it can’t be patched by Nintendo through a firmware update. This has nothing to do with your serial number...

Forget everything... damn jig is broken ... just saw .... frack me ... I’m already on CFW used my screw driver (before jig existed lol) thanks for the help man

kazumagr

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
My serial is XAJ700068XXXXX and i am in 6.0.1 and install cfw ReiNX successfully.
My question is my switch patched or not and which the different ?
And update to 6.1 or not ?

Last edited by kazumagr,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My serial is XAJ700068XXXXX and i am in 6.0.1 and install cfw ReiNX successfully.
My question is my switch patched or not and which the different ?
And update to 6.1 or not ?
  1. You do not install ReiNX since the exploit is temporary until reboot/shutdown
  2. Your Switch is not patched because it was able to accept a payload in RCM via the Fusee Gelee exploit. Patched consoles are unable to accept payloads in RCM via the Fusee Gelee exploit
  3. I see no reason why you would need to update to 6.1 but if you accidentally do so, most hacks are supported except for DevMenu

Reactions: kazumagr

kazumagr

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
th man
my fault i don't install just run with Hekate the bin from ReiNX
and install many games in sd
can i install games NSP to switch memory ?
it's dangerous ?
Not all switch with new serial is patched ?

Last edited by kazumagr,

MIlton884

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello, how I am new on this page, is very good! . I have a question, I have a switch that I bought and has the following serial:
XAW10081084004 I would like to know if it is Vulnerable, or if it is patched. From already thank you very much!

gokuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
PSA to anyone thinking of buying from amazon. I've bought 4 switches, neon, in one shot and had to return all 4 of them coz all are patched. Go to your local retailer instead.

WChan721

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I referred to the TL;DR section;There only mentioned Serials beginning with XAJ1:
XAJ10031XX and above not safe to buy, probably patched

my switch serials beginning with XAJ10033XXXX ,it's that means patched or not?

Essometer

Needs data
OP
Trophies
Website
none.de
XP
Country
Germany
I referred to the TL;DR section;There only mentioned Serials beginning with XAJ1:
XAJ10031XX and above not safe to buy, probably patched

my switch serials beginning with XAJ10033XXXX ,it's that means patched or not?
XAJ1 is relatively rare and we don't have a lot of data. You also need to understand that after a certain point unpatched and patched Switch are
coexsiting in the same "serial number space". With that, it is exactly as the TL;DR states: Probably patched.

WChan721

Trophies
XP
Country
China
XAJ1 is relatively rare and we don't have a lot of data. You also need to understand that after a certain point unpatched and patched Switch are
coexsiting in the same "serial number space". With that, it is exactly as the TL;DR states: Probably patched.

thanks,i try to connect to PC and used injected exe only show"injected" but screen is still black。I can't see the menu. Probably patched.

Vae

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone. I've read the first post but I'm not sure what the 51xxx par refers to. I may have stumbled upon an old Switch on eBay ? I dunno...
Serial number is : XAJ40041056xxx

Thanks

Essometer

Needs data
OP
Trophies
Website
none.de
XP
Country
Germany
Hello everyone. I've read the first post but I'm not sure what the 51xxx par refers to. I may have stumbled upon an old Switch on eBay ? I dunno...
Serial number is : XAJ40041056xxx

Thanks
It's safe.

I can confirm.. XAJ40051 is NOT patched :D
No, you can't confirm it. I think I said it a thousand times already, from a certain point on there are patched and unpatched in the same range.
That's why it's "probably" in the OP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet...