Review SuperCard (SD): "How To" Guides and FAQs

Clxmj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just wanted to say cheers for the tutorial. I bought my Mini SD SuperCard and Superpass 2 about 2 years ago and just got it working last weeks so obviously im well chuffed. One little thing though.. Can we still go online with the roms?

(Haven't really browsed the forum yet to get answers, soz)

James Kudo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Supercard would be my favorite slot 2 card if it was possible to skin.
frown.gif

(It used to be, but now it's not)

hood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
how can i play videos on SuperCard? i'll try Movie Converter v.1.22 & v.1.30 but in the end of converting it crashes. then when i try play it on GBA through FilmPlay.gba i saw just colour cubes. how can it be done?

Crazywhitie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick one I just bought a Supercard Key, I formated to FAT(not 32) Sometimes game show up other times they do not...I'm using a Kodak SD cark 256mb... when I tried the L + R it gave me a error code : ob.. then I tried what one reader said, push it in and out a few time then it worked perfect?? you think maybe the SD card?? any help would be great thank you

Mathorne

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
First of all, thanx for the great guide!!!
bow.gif

You cannot put the supercard SD into the GBA and play videos or music for obvious technical reasons.

The GBA has an ARM7, which works at 33Mhz. The NDS has an ARM7 and ARM9, which together have 99Mhz. The NDS cannot play all popular music formats (can play MP3s well, though) and the NDS can only play one type of video format, because it takes advantage of all hardware acclerations the DS can give. (anyways, the DS can only give at max 10fps for playing back video)
It's hard te believe that it is completely impossible to play movies on a GBA, because they advertise that all the time with the different cards and you've also got products like the GBA Movie Player which plays movies on a GBA. SO I really hope that that's not the issue...
ohmy.gif

how can i play videos on SuperCard? i'll try Movie Converter v.1.22 & v.1.30 but in the end of converting it crashes. then when i try play it on GBA through FilmPlay.gba i saw just colour cubes. how can it be done?
I've had exactly the same experiences! :'(
I've got a Supercard SD. I can only convert with the converter downloaded from Supercard site or the cd I got with it, the other version converters crash while converting. And when I play the movie file on my GBA with the media player (downloaded from the supercard site or the cd) the movie sound plays but the picture is scrambled. When I plug the Supercard SD in my NDS lite, I get the same result.
wacko.gif

Could someone please clear this one up, or post more info on this?!?! I can't seem to find any information on this and this is the only site where this problem got mentioned...
cry.gif

Cutteo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try dvdfab platinum 4 (version 4). It has all the conversion features to convert your movies, videos....etc to your supercard ds. It works on mine supercard ds sdhc (newest card adapter).
cool.gif

Pakman313

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all of this, but do you know a patch that works on the supercard to get rid of the thank you for playing msg on ffccrof? Ive only found patches for the r4. Thanks a lot

bosscolor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Guys , I have a question

Is there a way for the supercard (sd) to read high capacity sd (SDHC) with a firmware update for example. I bought one last week and it's useless
frown.gif

Jack-Of-Trades

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you not Have DealXtreme.com as the cheapest Place?
Granted they don't have every model

100% Free Shipping To Virtually Every Country
They Label Import Item's as Gift's and label them 45HKD to avoid custom charges

+ Drop SHipping Option (A lot of reseller's Use this site BTW)

Super Card SD Slot-2 Adapter for NDS and NDS Lite
Rating: 4 out of 5 (9 reviews)
$24.95
free shipping

Now they major Crime against other site you mentioned...

DX Uses USD
Your site uses Euro

Considering how weak the dollar is makes DX a even better bet

EZ-Flash IV Lite Compact Cart with USB Card Reader for NDS Lite
Rating: 5 out of 5
$19.90
free shipping

EZ Flash 4 Lite Compact flash linker, Micro SD, for NDS Lite (no GBA support)
One of the cheapest and best sollutions for for NDS games/software.
MER INFO
BESTÄLL!
48,90 €
(inkl. moms)

All I can say is WTF is your site thinking? 3x The price of DX

And UHH The GBA Can do movies (Crappy quality for most of them though)

Google Mateo (Avi/Mpeg/Mpg) Plenty of codec issues though
Can Also do Audio (Anything converted to 8000 16bit Mono Gsm I use Wavepad) (GSM Player)
Bmp/Jpg (Slide Advance jpg Only(Small File Size Is compressed And zoom only works for small dimension files) / GBA-Jpeg-Viewer-3.0 Best Choice UnCompressed 8x Zoom Jpg/Bmp )
Ebook's (Makebook)

I Would say Caimen's Video Codec but commercially available only

Zero-Sennin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK...I've been wrestling with this for a while now and I can't take it anymore. It's about my SuperCard Lite Rumble, which I got maybe a week ago. After my friend flashed my DS for me, I tried putting games onto my MicroSD. Trouble is, even with games that have compatibility information, like Jump Ultimate Stars, I keep getting the White Screen of Death when I try to run any games. And I follow the patching info exactly as listed.

I have the latest software and patcher for my SuperCard, and the stealth version of FlashMe. I also JUST formatted my MicroSD card.

Any idea what could be wrong?

viper315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really sure if this is right forum but hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. Ive got a supercard SD and has been working great but day before last I decided to try a gameshark sav from Gamefaqs on Pokemon Fire Red which supposedly had all the shinys, which thought was kind of cool. Anyway, ever since loaded that onto my supercard was working ok for a while then all of a sudden I was not able to sav games, then found out how to use qpc method and that worked for a bit then that stopped working even, so now Ive got a supercard I can play but can't save. I ran a self test and theres no errors, even went so far as downgraading the firmwre and upgradng it again still nothing. Deos anyone have any ideas at all what I can do to fix this. Or Ive also got an EZflash 3 card that am also trying to figure how to use saves from my supercard so don't have to start any of my pokemon games over, now I can get gameshark saves from gamefaqs to work on EZflash 3 but as far as my own supercard saves there not working ezflash keeps deleting em. If anyone has any ideas how can convert the supercard saves that would help out to. Thanks

pogopepper

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey guys, I hope this is the right place to post this. I have a problem. Its just that i have a Supercard SD and when i play classic gameboy roms or gameboy color roms on it i cannot save them as the real time save, cuz it appears another kind of menu when i press L+R and when i try to get into the Save or Load seccion, it just doesnt allow me to do it. I wonder how will i finish games like Zelda a Link to the past, cuz to save on the game the original way is pressing all the buttons at the same time.

Hope u can help me. Thanks!

D

Deleted-119707

save like you would as ur plaing a normal gba game. put make sure you save in game first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: