Hacking Supercard Lite and Mother 3

HarassmentPanda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm looking to buy a flash cart for my DS Lite in the near future. I'd really like a slot one solution, but I can't have one because I want a cart that will allow me to play Mother 3 on my DS once the fan translation is finished. I'm trying to decide between the Supercard Lite, G6 Lite, and the M3 Lite. My top two choices are either the G6 (due to general speed, reliability, and ease of use) or the Supercard Lite (removeable media, low price). But I wanted to make sure that the GBA Mother 3 ROM works with the Supercard Lite... has anyone tried it? Is there any reason the M3 Lite is worth the premium price? Thanks!

HarassmentPanda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thiers only two groups of ppl in any scene...fanboys...and people who just dont know what the fuck thier talking about

Is there anyone who isn't a fanboy and maybe does have a clue what they are talking about in regards to running Mother 3 on a Supercard Lite? Anyone willing to put the ROM on their card and give it a shot?

084k3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thiers only two groups of ppl in any scene...fanboys...and people who just dont know what the fuck thier talking about

Is there anyone who isn't a fanboy and maybe does have a clue what they are talking about in regards to running Mother 3 on a Supercard Lite? Anyone willing to put the ROM on their card and give it a shot?

I'm not a fanboy or have a clue, but Mother3 seems to load up fine on my SC lite. I got passed the character naming bit but its all in japanese so couldn't figure out enough to be able to test the save function.

I don't play many GBA games but the ones I have played are all fine, and saves/loads. Never encountered a problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Kaden maybe contact the staff? I don't know how all that works