Supercard Lite and Mother 3

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by HarassmentPanda, Oct 16, 2006.

Oct 16, 2006
  1. HarassmentPanda
    OP

Newcomer HarassmentPanda Newbie

I'm looking to buy a flash cart for my DS Lite in the near future. I'd really like a slot one solution, but I can't have one because I want a cart that will allow me to play Mother 3 on my DS once the fan translation is finished. I'm trying to decide between the Supercard Lite, G6 Lite, and the M3 Lite. My top two choices are either the G6 (due to general speed, reliability, and ease of use) or the Supercard Lite (removeable media, low price). But I wanted to make sure that the GBA Mother 3 ROM works with the Supercard Lite... has anyone tried it? Is there any reason the M3 Lite is worth the premium price? Thanks!

2. Euronymous

Member Euronymous GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    The SC GBA support is terrible and I just accepted that and picked up a dedicated GBA cart as well.

G6 or M3 have better GBA support but cost more.

3. fischju_original

Banned fischju_original I used to be a jerk before i got banned

United States
  4. omegatr0n

Member omegatr0n GBAtemp Regular

thiers only two groups of ppl in any scene...fanboys...and people who just dont know what the fuck thier talking about

5. HarassmentPanda
    OP

Newcomer HarassmentPanda Newbie

Is there anyone who isn't a fanboy and maybe does have a clue what they are talking about in regards to running Mother 3 on a Supercard Lite? Anyone willing to put the ROM on their card and give it a shot?

6. 084k3

Newcomer 084k3 Newbie

I'm not a fanboy or have a clue, but Mother3 seems to load up fine on my SC lite. I got passed the character naming bit but its all in japanese so couldn't figure out enough to be able to test the save function.

I don't play many GBA games but the ones I have played are all fine, and saves/loads. Never encountered a problem.

7. Euronymous

Member Euronymous GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Try playing anything with a mode7 effect in it. Slowdown. Anyway I'm not going to argue with 14 year olds over an established fact.