Hacking Supercard Lite and Mother 3

HarassmentPanda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm looking to buy a flash cart for my DS Lite in the near future. I'd really like a slot one solution, but I can't have one because I want a cart that will allow me to play Mother 3 on my DS once the fan translation is finished. I'm trying to decide between the Supercard Lite, G6 Lite, and the M3 Lite. My top two choices are either the G6 (due to general speed, reliability, and ease of use) or the Supercard Lite (removeable media, low price). But I wanted to make sure that the GBA Mother 3 ROM works with the Supercard Lite... has anyone tried it? Is there any reason the M3 Lite is worth the premium price? Thanks!

Euronymous

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The SC GBA support is terrible and I just accepted that and picked up a dedicated GBA cart as well.

G6 or M3 have better GBA support but cost more.

omegatr0n

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thiers only two groups of ppl in any scene...fanboys...and people who just dont know what the fuck thier talking about

HarassmentPanda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thiers only two groups of ppl in any scene...fanboys...and people who just dont know what the fuck thier talking about

Is there anyone who isn't a fanboy and maybe does have a clue what they are talking about in regards to running Mother 3 on a Supercard Lite? Anyone willing to put the ROM on their card and give it a shot?

084k3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Is there anyone who isn't a fanboy and maybe does have a clue what they are talking about in regards to running Mother 3 on a Supercard Lite? Anyone willing to put the ROM on their card and give it a shot?

I'm not a fanboy or have a clue, but Mother3 seems to load up fine on my SC lite. I got passed the character naming bit but its all in japanese so couldn't figure out enough to be able to test the save function.

I don't play many GBA games but the ones I have played are all fine, and saves/loads. Never encountered a problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psps still going for $100 on ebay lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i'll consider it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    if only i can backport the game meself
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pretty sure the new flip one can do psp if you don't mind the sp design
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    resistance still has jerky gameplay on emu
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    1gb of ram probably won't help
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    guess i'll stick to playing helldivers 2 for awhile
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Do people still hate that game or did they fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    fix? there were fixes?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i never heard or notice any fix
  • NO111ONE @ NO111ONE:
    @Xdqwerty crashd was the exploit for LG TVs to root practically any.
    I got word of it this january and rooted my TV. Was pretty impressed.
    Since then LG patched the command to root and then the developer mode app itself from making vulnerabilities.

And then I found out that having a rooted TV lets you use PPPwn to jailbreak a PS4 on firmware 11. Finally uses for my rooted LG (I hate the playstation as such the use is gone)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @NO111ONE, Did you have a arch64 base?
  • NO111ONE @ NO111ONE:
    Honestly didn't care to even poke. The board is W18H
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a 2023 Model turned off update in the homebrew channel maybe if I restore it and run the script again but it might auto update during the process
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    play it safe, keep it off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Script keeps getting stuck at Heap grooming now
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nowadays i just keep my jailbroken ps4 for some exclusives i don't play on pc
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The youtube adblocker looks nice in the homebrew channel but I pay for premium for like $4 a month under vpn lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i dont even YT much, Net flix is just another bother
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    YT music apps pointless tbh
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    playing old music mostly while browsing/going through comics at archive.org
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me doin' simple stuff
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't always need a bunch of electronics to enjoy electronics
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: