I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tekkin88 said:
How do you view the notes in cheats? And how do I view the whole cheat name?

In real time menu? You can't it's a bug.

In the GBA emulator? Press A on the cheat to bring up another window, at the top you'll see the cut off cheat name again. Press left/right to scroll to the other end of the name.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Does anybody experience contact issues? Sometimes when I start my DSi, I have to eject the card and reinsert it a couple times to get it to work. It's not a big deal, but yeah.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Is it just me who thinks the main menu (the one with all plug-ins and stuff) looks glitchy? I mean, there's a lot of light green pixels all over the screen (no not dead pixels, but sure does look like it).

I tried formatting my sd-card and stuff but still looks the same... is it supposed to?

And also, the in-game menu thingy locks up in a lot of games, for example: Prof. Layton & the diabolical box, mega man zero collection, and a few others... is that just me as well?

The over all impression of this card so far has been quite a letdown actually. With all the bugs! First it made the whole sd-card corrupt when using the "sands-of-time"-thing in the GBA emulator, and now it just freezes a lot of the time...

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First try re-adding the EOS, because those green pixels shouldn't be there. Second, there are part in-game when you can't access the in-game menu for whatever reason that just how it is, but this will probably be fixed in the future.

Problems like freezing still haven't occurred on my SCDS2, so you either have a faulty SD or DS2.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Maybe the green pixels have something to do with the freezing as well... I'll try formatting the sd-card once again.

HELSBELS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reguarding game compatibiity-I've just tried Galexy Racers(europe version). Game appears to start ok, but you cannot get past the save part-as corrupt save data.
I know this is quite possible a crappy game, however does anyone think that a lowish budget game will not work on the AWESOME DSTWO, or is it that the dump of the game itself is flawed?

I was really impressed with the Dstwo, and still am. I purchased 1 each for my 2 kids, with the thinking that the cost of 1 alone would be the price of an official Pokemon Game (which the kids love), however this has got me wondering if the forthcoming Pokemon releases in spring 2011 will work on this new card. Only time will tell. Anyway lets hope that Nintendo don't have the last LAUGH!!!!!!!!

HELSBELS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
riverchen said:
Umm, Black and White will be 3DS only. Unless it prob. wont work on this SCDS2.

THE DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELSBELS said:
QUOTE(riverchen @ Jul 24 2010, 11:53 PM) Umm, Black and White will be 3DS only. Unless it prob. wont work on this SCDS2.

THE DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Checked out the forthcoming games on wiki, game will be in 3d, but prob not specifically for the new announced n3d console.

HELSBELS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
riverchen said:
I never knew that, i read in user submitted news that it would be 3ds only....
HEY----You may be right, but that was just as I understood it.
Anyway Pokemon Ranger-Guardian Signs will be out in US oct 2010
and Black and White spring 2011 - so we will just have to wait and see.

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
riverchen said:
Umm, Black and White will be 3DS only. It prob. wont work on this SCDS2.

the new polemon games are for da, the 3D is the new 3d models in the world instead of 2D or 2.5D

riverchen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bro, were talkin about if it was gonna be 3DS only, not about hte new 3D models.... Anyway, i'm getting a DS2 soon, any helpful guides to point me to???

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
riverchen said:
Bro, were talkin about if it was gonna be 3DS only, not about hte new 3D models.... Anyway, i'm getting a DS2 soon, any helpful guides to point me to???
There's these....

DSTwo FAQ: http://gbatemp.net/t234082-the-supercard-dstwo-faq

DSTwo Skins: http://gbatemp.net/t228211-dstwo-skins

DSTwo 'plugin': http://gbatemp.net/t229551-supercard-dstwo-plug-ins

DSTwo GBA Emulator details : http://gbatemp.net/t226964-supercard-dstwo...mulator-details

& of course there's this thread as well

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Development of this SNES emulator is starting to look very slow.
I hope they can produce something working soon, I've been waiting for quite a while now.
I've got the urge to play Super Metroid and I wanna do that on a DS two.
smile.gif

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
Development of this SNES emulator is starting to look very slow.
I hope they can produce something working soon, I've been waiting for quite a while now.
I've got the urge to play Super Metroid and I wanna do that on a DS two.
smile.gif
Well be patient... Until the SC team sorts out the SDK, there most probably won't be a SNES emu

riverchen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, i'll try to dual boot scds firmware and Wr4 by putting both files in the sd card, but make it so that scds firmware will only run when it's in a scds, and Wood will only run when its in r4 (2 carts 1 sd). What save files does this card use, (.nds.sav, or .sav

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
OrGoN3 said:
(Yes, I am being completely serious here...) Why? Why do you want to watch videos on your gaming device?
Because she bought it while the function was promised is my guess.

Did the fact I installed skins on my dstwo break the newest version of the gba player and ireader?
All I get are white screens when I try loading them after updating from 1.02 to 1.03 and the plugins.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've had that happen the first time I updated the firmware through DS2Tools, it didn't happen when updating from 1.02 to 1.03. I suppose it is some small bug that corrupts a certain file, so I suggest you just download the GBA player and iReader plugins again. They should work.

Cawk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway to change the fucking hotkeys? As in change it so you don't have to press L+R+Start+Select to bring up the in game menu? My fucking R button is officially broken now...

EDIT: Nevermind, got it figured out. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/v3JULO-C70U