Hacking Supercard DSTWO 2.2.0-4 Fix Now Avaliable

ZeroRamirez2701

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
R4i Gold 3DS now supports 2.2.0-4 firmware,so basically it is something out of context.

Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sIYMlJzflY

P.S. : I know this is out of the news article but this is for you guys to know.

WhiteX

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Now, i don´t know what am i doing wrong, i copied the fiule to the root of my SD card, inserted it on the DSTwo and inserted the DSTwo inside the DS, it booted as usual, did not updated, do i have to clean the SD card to update the DSTwo, as in no other files but the update DAT?

Dialga.The.Maste

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now, i don´t know what am i doing wrong, i copied the fiule to the root of my SD card, inserted it on the DSTwo and inserted the DSTwo inside the DS, it booted as usual, did not updated, do i have to clean the SD card to update the DSTwo, as in no other files but the update DAT?
Just rename the .dat file to ds2update.dat and it will work.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so nobofy know if the dstwo update is region specific or not? i mean it is labeled (J) so i assume it will only work on a japanese dstwo, or it will only fix the block that is added by the update thats on the japanese mario3dland cart, and then when the US version of the game is released it will have a different version of the 3ds fw update and require the dstwo team to make another fw update for the US region, and maybe euorpe too

misthero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so nobofy know if the dstwo update is region specific or not? i mean it is labeled (J) so i assume it will only work on a japanese dstwo, or it will only fix the block that is added by the update thats on the japanese mario3dland cart, and then when the US version of the game is released it will have a different version of the 3ds fw update and require the dstwo team to make another fw update for the US region, and maybe euorpe too
It works on EU version too, also I updated it directly from a non updated 3ds without using another DS and it worked just fine.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It works after updating the console using a (U) version of the game as well. I just updated my 3DS from the game cart, and my SCDS2 (w/ the 1.13 firmware linked in the OP) is still working. :yaynds:

LoLRobinLoL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is 2.2.0-4 the version, with the clip feature?
Cause I got my SuperCard today, and I will not use it till the Update comes, because I don't wanna that it blocks.
Does this mean, that you can use your flashcard before the Update of the 3DS is comming, and of course it works when you updated, or just that SCDSTWO2 works on the new version?
I'm not sure, and sorry for my bad english,
thx.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wait a minute...

I need to find this out. I updated my DSTWO before I sold my XL to upgrade to 3DS. This was 2-3 months ago. I haven't gotten a 3DS yet so lets say I bought the Cosmo Black which is my prefered choice. I have the latest files. I am not sure if the 3DS is forced to update to latest firmware when first opened up but whatever. So if it works I just run the files and update the DSTWO. Then it will work? Afterwards I run Mario 3D and update then everything is fine? This was my plan until this mandatory update got me worried. If this doesn't work I am nicked off from using my DSTWO. .....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Good idea