Hacking SuperCard DSONE

kfouryou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys I'm interested in purchasing a ds one. My kids all have a ds lite and may purchase dsi's in the future. What is the difference between the SuperCard DSONEi Mini VS the SUPERCARD DS onei Support v1.4 . Will either of these play the latest released games or do you need a dsi for that. Thanks in advance for any info

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I believe the DSONEi Mini is the same as the regular DSONE, but it comes without a firmware writer (for firmware updates) and Micro SD card reader. You need a DS (Lite) to update the firmware of the Mini, but I see you already have one
wink.gif

Rhulqdahr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
tj_cool said:
I believe the DSONEi Mini is the same as the regular DSONE, but it comes without a firmware writer (for firmware updates) and Micro SD card reader. You need a DS (Lite) to update the firmware of the Mini, but I see you already have one
wink.gif

Exactly, SC DS ONEi Mini and SC DS ONEi are the same but the package with Mini lacks a firmware writer and USB SD card reader (separate adapter will be needed). Also, look for a SC that supports version 1.4.1, that's the newest version of the DSi console's firmware. Full version of SC DS ONEi may be a little more expensive but it will save a lot of effort needed to patch SC's firmware.
So, look for a Mini with v1.4.1 console firmware compatible and learn how to manually patch Super Card's firmware using NDS Classic or NDS Lite (in case new console's firmware been released) or take extended pack with a firmware writer that will do everything for you now and in the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: