Gaming Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Discussion Thread

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, but you can add me, join me online, and I'll pick one :lol:
(Pretty sure that Brawl saved your stages to a SD, and you can upload them. That's how Smash Stack works)

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bot? There is no bot. I've tried playing against bots in my room and was unable to. I played with a temp buddy just the other night.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How's about this? Whenever I'm available, I'll have the smashball in my sig. Then there's always, ya know, the friend list in both the game and the Wii U itself...

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been using my Gioteck GC2, it seems to fare pretty well. it has jump buttons parallel to both A and B buttons, which can be an advantage. Of course the Gamecube controller just feels "right".

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Now Internet should be fixed for me - had some great matches the last evening.

I'll add you Drak0rex when I play next time. Maybe we can get some matches with my custom stages too? : )

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Got back to Smash Wii U today and good lord, I lost all matches online but eh, that's what happens when you don't play a game for a while.

Oh well, not too bothered with it I just started Child of Light and I'll play that till I finish! It's absolutely gorgeous and the gameplay is so welcoming for those who're not even RPG gamers.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Got back to Smash Wii U today and good lord, I lost all matches online but eh, that's what happens when you don't play a game for a while.

Oh well, not too bothered with it I just started Child of Light and I'll play that till I finish! It's absolutely gorgeous and the gameplay is so welcoming for those who're not even RPG gamers.

I find Smash Bros. on Wii U boring to play competitively. EDIT: I retract everything I said just now. Why? "Wavedashing" has returned! :D

AkiraCast

Former professional QA tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone :D I got this game for Christmas and I finished unlocking everything, that I want anyways. CD's take forever haha but feel free to add me! NNID's in my sig.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
usually whoever is player 1
I've started my own room, he joined, and then a couple matches later, I lose control of the options and don't get it back. I've been in matches before where after each match, control gets passed from one person to another. I just wanna know how this damn thing works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.