Super Mario Wonder and Sonic Superstars leaked ahead of release [UPDATE 2]

cyber-hacker-attack-background-skull-free-vector.jpg

October's gaming season for new releases is up ahead, and with it comes the rumours and leaks which are inherently tied to any new big release for AAA titles, and this time it hit two of the biggest gaming mascots in the industry, Sonic & Mario.

Several sources have started to sprout out about a confirmed leaked copy of Sonic Superstars for Switch almost one week ahead of release breaking its street date, and in Mario's case, it seems like the leaked copy that's floating around is the actual Switch demo that's been shared around through selected retailers, like Best Buy, GameStop, Target, & Walmart.

Update: The Mario demo leak is a confirmed hoax and as yet the game has not broken street date.

Update 2: Super Mario Wonder has now leaked ahead of its 20th October release date.

GBAtemp Zero Piracy Tolerance Please remember that sharing copyrighted content or links to where it can be found even through PMs is against the GBAtemp ToS and your posts and accounts can/will be immediately terminated without warning if you do not follow our Terms and Rules

:arrow: https://gbatemp.net/help/terms/

There's rumours about the actual full Super Mario Wonder game also being leaked, but it has yet to be confirmed.

As per usual, links to any kind of piracy content aren't allowed, so be mindful about sharing any sort of links related to the leaked games.

Last edited by shaunj66,

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya both games are extremely easy to find and download, if you can't use a web browser you're an idiot lol
Post automatically merged:

Lets not post the full name. It's really not up to us to show where to people to find their material plus Nintendo might be a bit upset it's out a week before launch. I don't think Costy wanna look at DMCA emails.
yeah I was wondering if that was allowed, thanks for clearing that up.

Reactions: felix.200

NakedFaerie

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
The full mario game is leaked. I saw it at a certain site today. NOT saying what site just a site I visited and it was there.
So is Sonic and Borderlands 3.
There are many more but I dont care for those ones.

And a demo but not on the eshop? Thats stupid. That gives people a reason to get the pirated version. If there was a demo available they would probably get that first.

i bout to go back to the old days when this was a piracy website, except in this case its for the switch 👿
Yea, this site was good back in the day, now its just a boring news site.
It doesn't do anything good anymore and they hate people sharing links to the good stuff thats how bad its got.
I used to visit here daily. Now its lucky if I'm here once a month.
But it has been a long time, I was here from the start then for some reason, they reset their accounts or something and my account got deleted so I had to start again. Was about 5 years when they wiped my account so whatever it says now, add 5 years or so and thats how long I've been here.

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
yeah ive been around for years on gbatemp was a lurker back when it was more of a piracy site and i got the gist of the rules when it all changed actually made an account in 2010 i know what an xci and nsp are i just dont know what sites to trust obviously im not gonna open an exe or bat files ill just search for trusted sites etc thanks
Look for a squishy snake. That's the biggest hint you'll get from me.

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just Google the file name, it's the top result

<lets just remove it since Nintendo might be a bit upset>

I don't think this is against the rules, it's not the rom, @shaunj66 or @linuxares can correct me if I'm wrong

Edit:

Apparently its still frowned upon, fair enough. Don't want to bring trouble if not needed
i dont understand why its so hard to open Google or DuckDuckGoo and Search for [GAME NAME] + NSP and click on first hit you see

if you dont see it there its becuase its on the source that uploaded it first and that wont be talked about here or in PM

when i said 3 more days and you see a dump i meant for the public space where everybody and their children can download from

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The full mario game is leaked. I saw it at a certain site today. NOT saying what site just a site I visited and it was there.
So is Sonic and Borderlands 3.
There are many more but I dont care for those ones.

And a demo but not on the eshop? Thats stupid. That gives people a reason to get the pirated version. If there was a demo available they would probably get that first.

Yea, this site was good back in the day, now its just a boring news site.
It doesn't do anything good anymore and they hate people sharing links to the good stuff thats how bad its got.
I used to visit here daily. Now its lucky if I'm here once a month.
But it has been a long time, I was here from the start then for some reason, they reset their accounts or something and my account got deleted so I had to start again. Was about 5 years when they wiped my account so whatever it says now, add 5 years or so and thats how long I've been here.
I look at it as the temp is a supplement to the piracy sites, always can get the games somewhere else and get help and such on here, rather than having it focused on game downloads. but that's just me..

Reactions: Mindless_Toxin

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lets not post the full name. It's really not up to us to show where to people to find their material plus Nintendo might be a bit upset it's out a week before launch. I don't think Costy wanna look at DMCA emails.
Remember when a certain member got arrested for leaking NSMB Wii early before the launch date?

Lol what happened to Switch games getting Denuvo?
Its possible that it never happened and was just made for shock value.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He was just young and stupid.
I remember he posted an actual picture of the recipe where he bought it.
Pretty cool of Nintendo though, that they didn't just completely ruin his life over it.
I used to release games, never got in trouble for it. Decided to quit solely because people are very ungrateful and quick to the trigger on flames / lameness. All for giving out free shit, not worth it.

Supercool330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone explain to me what the green checkmark in the background means?
I have it in every level except one, but I 100% the level (?). 😅View attachment 399189View attachment 399190
The checkmark is added when you collect everything in a level, so there must still be something here. I've been searching for a few hours, and haven't found anything, so maybe a certain badge is needed. I noticed in another level that when there's a secret exit, it isn't shown on the list of things until you find it, so I would guess there's a second exit in this level.

Edit: Finally found it
It is a secret exit that lets you meet captain toad :)
After the wonder flower bit, jump on the the rightmost of the three pipes above you (it's angled at 45 degrees) and then jump up to find a red pipe that takes you to the foreground (you can see this pipe during the piranha plant song).

Last edited by Supercool330,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto