ROM Hack Summon Night Translation Project

cmccmc

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not flaming, everyone on this site says im flaming and im not. And how is it double posting if there is nothing the same about them.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
cmccmc said:
I am not flaming, everyone on this site says im flaming and im not. And how is it double posting if there is nothing the same about them.
Double posting is when you write another post right after you already posted, instead of editing the previous one....NO DOUBLE POSTING, if you want to add something, and you already posted, EDIT YOUR POST..

And QUOTEYou my friend are an asshole
this is considered as flaming and insulting..
That's why your posts are removed..and on top of it all, you're far offtopic..

NOW STOP WITH IT!! If you have any more problems and questions PM me, or some other staff member, this topic is for Summon Night Translation Project, not your debates on flaming..

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Way to go Toni, it's always encouraging to see a new mod lay down the law like you are. Keep it up.

What's the latest update on this project, I couldn't find anything in the past 4 pages, ?

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Well, we don't really know because boojumz seems to be gone. She might have given up on the project, and if so, there's a chance that Noitora will take it up. That's basically whats been going on :]

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
War said:
Well, we don't really know because boojumz seems to be gone. She might have given up on the project, and if so, there's a chance that Noitora will take it up. That's basically whats been going on :]
Yes, probably that's what going to happen, if I can stop playing Chrono Trigger.

cmccmc

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
cmccmc said:
Double posting is when you write another post right after you already posted, instead of editing the previous one....NO DOUBLE POSTING, if you want to add something, and you already posted, EDIT YOUR POST..

NOW STOP WITH IT!! If you have any more problems and questions PM me, or some other staff member, this topic is for Summon Night Translation Project, not your debates on flaming..

Ok I thought double posting was when you accidently click the post button twice fast and it posts twice srry, and yes I know that was flaming he got me very mad.NOW TO GET ON TOPIC, do you think you will probably start this project back up noitora?

Noitora

Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
cmccmc said:
Toni Plutonij said:
cmccmc said:

Ok I thought double posting was when you accidently click the post button twice fast and it posts twice srry, and yes I know that was flaming he got me very mad.NOW TO GET ON TOPIC, do you think you will probably start this project back up noitora?
You can find the answer one post above yours.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Noitora said:
War said:
Yes, probably that's what going to happen, if I can stop playing Chrono Trigger.

Thats very easy to stop, Just hire in Angry German Kid and let him play and bingo!
you stopped playing Chrono Trigger
laugh.gif

LavaDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope
well i understand some japanese
so i think i can help for the word i can translate

OK then if u don`t like it
then i will stop right now

Noitora

Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Just went through all of the files, I mostly found graphics and I think that everything text related except the dialogues is stored in rtz files, I'll take a break now and I'll look into it later.
Edit: I'm 99% sure that what I dumped (text) is the item names+descriptions.

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
Just went through all of the files, I mostly found graphics and I think that everything text related except the dialogues is stored in rtz files, I'll take a break now and I'll look into it later.
Where's this text you dumped? I can't find the item data anywhere in the game folders, but there's some promising LZ77-compressed data at the end of overlay_0001.bin.

Noitora

Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
DarthNemesis said:
Noitora said:
Where's this text you dumped? I can't find the item data anywhere in the game folders, but there's some promising LZ77-compressed data at the end of overlay_0001.bin.
I was probably not right, and yes it seems that the items are in the overlay file, I decompressed all of the files, packed them in a new rom and searched for an item's name and nothing came up, the only files that were not decompressed were the overlay files so the text must be there :/ I'll look into it.
Edit: As it seems there are some menus located in there also.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I had a kinnect.... It blew rotting goat balls