ROM Hack Summon Night Translation Project

paniteitons

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a percent about how done the patch for this the game is, and when the first patch should be coming out ?
ph34r.gif

I'm sorry if I pushing it, I know it is very hard to make a translation, it's just that I cannot wait until i can play this game.
ph34r.gif

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
paniteitons said:
Is there a percent about how done the patch for this the game is, and when the first patch should be coming out ?
ph34r.gif

I'm sorry if I pushing it, I know it is very hard to make a translation, it's just that I cannot wait until i can play this game.
ph34r.gif
It'll be out when it's out, no stupid questions.

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goofy Time said:
I know this is based off of Summon Night 2..but has the first Summon Night game been translated at all?
Noitora and I started a project, but it's on hold until we find a working NSCR importer or I get around to making one.

MiracleHats

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I support you guys with this translation. Best of luck and if there's any easy to pick up but mindless work you don't want to do yourselves feel free to contact me.

xkioku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you all for working on this and happy late new years XD -roots- sorry if I spelled roots wrong idk how to spell it LOL (roots as in cheering oh wait I should've said cheer instead wait did I spell cheer right?

xkioku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
xkioku said:
good luck from the year 2011 ;3

edit: - WOOT first one to ever say that + w + that I seen ;3
What the hell man? No one's posted in this thread for 2 years now!

o.o what's wrong? :x sorry if i'm bothering then o.o um I'll try to remove the comments but idk how to

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Coming.